• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! $200 Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, one should order products, supplies, and kit enhancement in that order to get the most out of their PC$.
CyndiWilliams
I need help!

I have $200 PC Dollars, and don't know what to do with them. ;-)

Should I order products? supplies? and what is kit enhancement?

Any advice for a newbie? What would you recommend to a new consultant to best enhance their long-term business success?

(by the way, I have a LOT of PC from before becoming a consultant, but don't have all the cookware)

Thanks a million!
Cyndi

If it were me I would get a Sample Package of the new Fall Products or get items I need from the Supply Order Form.

It depends on your needs right now. I have been doing this for 3 1/2 months and I find having the higher priced products to make the newest recipes is also important.

Hope this helps you.

CyndiWilliams said:
Should I order products? supplies? and what is kit enhancement?

Any advice for a newbie? What would you recommend to a new consultant to best enhance their long-term business success?

(by the way, I have a LOT of PC from before becoming a consultant, but don't have all the cookware)

Thanks a million!
Cyndi

Kit Enhancement is a special opportunity in your 4th month (it'll be indicated on your welcome letter). You can purchase items from the catalog at 40% off. It's a good way to maximize your PC$.

Since Fall samples are currently available, that would be another way to maximize them - samples are 50% off.

If it were me I would get any Fall Samples I wanted and save the rest for Kit Enhancement.

Congratulations!

I would order new fall products I just finished off using mine that way.

Just my two cents...don't order any products unless YOU will use them in your kitchen!

That being said, there are some must haves that I really feel help your business!
(But, make sure you USE THEM at home too so you have personal experiences to relate to your guests!)

Forged Cutlery Honer (you have at least one of the knives...you need to be able to hone it and keep it sharp!)
Smooth Edge Can opener...take this and USE it at every show!
Deep Covered Baker
12" Executive Skillet and lid

I can take them for you.....oops, did I say that out loud??

Just kidding!! Use them for supplies or better yet, CONFERENCE!!!! It's a great investment in your business!

I save mine for conferences then conference doesn't seem like such a big expense! If you NEED to use them right away, I'd pick the
top 3 products you've been wanting. Just my two cents.

I agree, I received 200.00 as well. I purchased a fall sample at 50% off it was a great deal. I used some to fill a supply order for Fall and just earned another 50.00 that I will use with my balance to purchase items in my 4th month. Then it gone :( but it was fun while it lasted.

OK, so y'all have convinced me. I will use it to order samples since they are coming out next week here in Canada.Then from there, I will go for supplies, and then lastly any products that I need/want for my own use.Thank you very very much for your advice, everyone!

What can I use my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars for?

You can use your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards any Pampered Chef product, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

How do I redeem my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the code at checkout on our website or provide the code to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order.

Do my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

No, your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars do not expire and can be used at any time towards a purchase.

Can I use my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards shipping costs?

Yes, you can use your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards shipping costs for your order.

Can I combine my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars with other promotions or discounts?

No, your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use them on already discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mama2emma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VAGirlChef