• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$100 Pampered Chef Dollars - Lost??

In summary, the person we talked to said that if the recruit wants to use the PC dollars for anything other than reactivating and ordering products, she has to purchase them and order products worth $100.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I have never had any PC dollars earned so I don't know how it works, but I have a recruit who qualified last year. She wen inactive and had $100 PC dollars which she never used. They are stating at HO she cannot use it since she's not active anymore. So she loses her $100?:yuck: !

She wants me to call her about it. I guess if she puts $200 of orders in she would be active again right? Then she should be able to use it?

Anyone else ever have this happen before? I'm not sure she wants to sell anymore.

Well we called and found out she can still use them, but only for supplies. If she doesn't want to go active again, can she give those PC dollars to someone else?

Hey Rhonda, I don't think PC dollars are transferrable but I really don't know. Sorry!

Just had this happen.
She can only use them for product if she reactivates.
Hope she's open to that. My girl was just glad she didn't lose them completely.

That's what I thought, but the rep. we just talked to said she can only use them for supplies - didn't say she had to reactivate.

That's because they're only good on non-commission orders, and in order to get products on a non-comm order, one must be active. So they're currently good for non-product non-comm things (supplies, conference); but if she were to reactivate, she could use them for non-comm products (samples, kit enhancement, personal order, products that are included on the supply order form).

Thanks Ann, way more precise.

They are not transferable but she could by them and you could buy them from her. I would go with the idea of reactivating to use them for what she wants>

trps said:
They are not transferable but she could by them and you could buy them from her. I would go with the idea of reactivating to use them for what she wants>
That's what I was going to say.

Ask her if she wants to reactivate ($200 commissionable sales) and use them as she wishes. If her answer is no then tell her to purchase supply items totalling $100 and order that amount of products for her. You end up buying supplies that you may not yet need but you also get $100 in sales counted for your total for this month and the sellathon...

Be sure to keep a record that you bought those supplies from her for tax purposes (another advantage to you for helping her).

I would not give her the cash though. These were PC $$ so she should use them for PC items. You are helping her by doing the above.

What are "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars"?

"$100 Pampered Chef Dollars" are virtual currency that can be used to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website. They are typically earned as a reward or bonus for hosting a Pampered Chef party or as part of a special promotion.

How do I redeem my "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars"?

To redeem your "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add items to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your "Pampered Chef Dollars" towards your purchase.

Can I use my "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars" towards shipping and tax?

Yes, your "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars" can be used towards shipping and tax as well as the cost of the products you are purchasing.

What happens if I lose my "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars"?

If you lose your "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars", please contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate and restore your virtual currency.

Do my "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars" expire?

Yes, "$100 Pampered Chef Dollars" do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your "Pampered Chef Dollars" to see when they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila