• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Forgot to Use My Pampered Chef Dollars!!

In summary, Jennifer forgot to use her $75 in PC dollars and had to call Tech Support to get them worked out. Janice told her about the Finance Department and how they can fix the issue if the return caller is unable to. Jennifer is excited to have $77.15 more in her checking account after the issues were resolved.
jrstephens
I jsut palced my Sample and Suppply Order after submissions problems and having to call Tech Sup to get them worked out.

I jut remembered that I FORGOT to use my $75 in PC Dollars! I knew I was thinking I was not going to have as much out of pocket spending that I did!

I have a call into HO to see if they can change the method of payment since I just submitted it about an hour ago. They are suppose to call me back in 35-48 minutes.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! I cannot belIeve I did something so STUPID!:eek:

Doh!

Just think...if they won't let you change your method of payment...you still have them to have fun spending next time! Or for samples...

Hope they fix it for you!

You may need to talk to the Finance Dept (ask them to transfer you if the return caller can't help you). They should be able to fix it!

They changed it over WHEW!!

Thanks for telling me about the Finance Dept, Janice. When I called this morning the rep could not find my order, so, I asked to be transferred and I left the Finance Dept a message and they called me back and took care of it.

I am so excited to have $77.15 more in my checking account now!

Isn't it great when they are willing to take the time to fix our silly mistakes. :)

jrstephens said:
They changed it over WHEW!!

Thanks for telling me about the Finance Dept, Janice. When I called this morning the rep could not find my order, so, I asked to be transferred and I left the Finance Dept a message and they called me back and took care of it.

I am so excited to have $77.15 more in my checking account now!

No problem, glad to help! Anytime you have issues with leaving off a credit card or using PC dollars, etc. just ask for the Finance Dept (I am sure they will love me now!) :p

Hey, Jennifer--now that you have $77 more in your checking account, do you want to share it with me????? Only kidding! Couldn't resist!

Glad HO/finance was able to redeem your PC dollars on this order for you!

You really have had quite the days of talking to HO!!!!!!

I was so glad they could help. It is nice when things work out.

Harriett, if we were not in the middle of doing the baby's room and repainting/decorating our 1960s looking bathroom I would consider sharing but sorry Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond or baby stores will get it!:D

You'll have to post update pictures on the baby's room, Jennifer!

I am so happy that the nightmare you've had with HO issues is over!

I took some before pics so I could post before and after pics of it. And I did the bathroom the same way. So, I will post them when it is done.

I am so glad my woes with HO are over too! I probably have some kind of flag by my name and telephone number as much as I have called this week!:D

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of rewards currency that can be earned through hosting a party, attending a virtual party, or purchasing products. For every $10 spent, you earn 1 Pampered Chef Dollar. These dollars can be used towards future purchases.

2. Can I still use my Pampered Chef Dollars after they expire?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date and cannot be used after that date. It's important to keep track of when your dollars will expire to ensure you use them in time.

3. I forgot to use my Pampered Chef Dollars during my order, can I still apply them?

If you have recently placed an order and forgot to use your Pampered Chef Dollars, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in applying your dollars to your order.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars have any restrictions or limitations?

Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, and cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees. They also cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases.

5. How do I know how many Pampered Chef Dollars I have available?

You can check your current Pampered Chef Dollar balance by logging into your account on our website. Your available dollars will be displayed on your account dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • janel kelly