• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Check My December Pampered Chef Dollars Balance?

K
karlene
does anyone have info on the PC dollars we earned from Dec.? Or did I miss something? where can I find out if we have them in our account? I think I should know this but I don't ..waiting to place a much needed supply order
thanks

karlene said:
does anyone have info on the PC dollars we earned from Dec.? Or did I miss something? where can I find out if we have them in our account? I think I should know this but I don't ..waiting to place a much needed supply order
thanks

Under "managing your business" on CC - click on Pampered Chef Dollars - that will tell you what is in your account.

Hi there! It sounds like you may have missed the email or notification about your December Pampered Chef Dollars. No worries, I'm happy to help! Just log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Rewards" section. There, you should see your current Pampered Chef Dollars balance and any earned from December. If you have any trouble finding it, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance. Happy shopping!

Related to How Do I Check My December Pampered Chef Dollars Balance?

1. What are December Pampered Chef Dollars?

December Pampered Chef Dollars are a promotional offer provided by the company Pampered Chef to its consultants during the month of December. These dollars can be earned by meeting certain sales or recruiting goals set by the company.

2. Where can I find information about the PC dollars earned in December?

You can find information about the PC dollars earned in December by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and checking your earnings report. This report will show any Pampered Chef dollars that you have earned during the month of December.

3. Did I miss something regarding the December Pampered Chef Dollars?

If you did not receive any information about the December Pampered Chef Dollars or if you are unsure if you qualified for them, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with information about the promotion and your eligibility.

4. How do I know if I have December Pampered Chef Dollars in my account?

You can check your earnings report in your Pampered Chef consultant account to see if you have any December Pampered Chef Dollars. These dollars will be listed separately from your regular earnings and can be used towards a supply order.

5. Can I use my December Pampered Chef Dollars to place a supply order?

Yes, you can use your December Pampered Chef Dollars to place a supply order. These dollars can be used just like regular earnings towards any eligible products on your supply order. Just make sure to check the expiration date of your December Pampered Chef Dollars before using them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buzz26