• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Pampered Chef Dollars Avail July 21St! Woo Hoo!

In summary, the Pampered Chef has announced that the $360 Pampered Chef Dollars earned for achieving Top Performance Cluster in 2008 will be deposited into accounts on Monday, July 21st. This is earlier than originally stated. These dollars can be used for paperwork, supplies, and non-commissionable orders. Congratulations to all Top Performance Cluster achievers! Some discussion ensued about the use of these dollars at conference, but it was eventually resolved.
chefkathy
You all got this right?

I'm so excited!!!!

----------------

Dear Top Performance Cluster Achiever,

We have great news about your Pampered Chef Dollars! In June, we sent you a silver voucher awarding you the $360 Pampered Chef Dollars you earned for achieving Top Performance Cluster in 2008.

We're excited to let you know the Pampered Chef Dollars will be deposited to your account on Monday, July 21! This is earlier than we originally stated.

This means you can use your award beginning July 21 on paperwork, supplies and even on non-commissionable orders.

Congratulations on achieving Top Performance Cluster!

I love that!

Congrats girls!

Yeah you! That reminds me, I got 250 PC$ for promoting. HO did not send me an email and I forgot all about it. WOOT!

Congrats Linda!

Just so you know and unless they've changed it from last year, you can NOT use them on new paperwork at conference. Man,was I pissed last year but they ended up giving in to me!!

I am so grateful for the extra PC dollars. Will definitely help off-set expenses!

yay, I'll use them to order fall paperwork!!

Hey Leggy, do you get $360 for each? I know you got TPC in sales and recruiting so do you?

That's great! Congrats to all you TPC achievers.

pampmomof3 said:
Congrats Linda!

Just so you know and unless they've changed it from last year, you can NOT use them on new paperwork at conference. Man,was I pissed last year but they ended up giving in to me!!

I wonder why not? I have only bought mini's at conference in the past.

I bought minis and recipe cards and it came to about $60 for everyhting. They said they didn't know if I had used any of my PC $$'s so they couldn't do it. I told them I JUST promoted a week earlier and told them this is how I planned on paying for it all. The supervisor FINALLY okay'd it but I didn't think it would happen!

The 21st is right after the last day of NC...

pampmomof3 said:
I bought minis and recipe cards and it came to about $60 for everyhting. They said they didn't know if I had used any of my PC $$'s so they couldn't do it. I told them I JUST promoted a week earlier and told them this is how I planned on paying for it all. The supervisor FINALLY okay'd it but I didn't think it would happen!

I can see their point. How can they tell if they were used when they're at the site? But instead of arguing with consultants about that, they could just make it clear that if you had in fact used the PC$$ (and just had misfigured what you had left) that the amount would be deducted from your next commission or taken from your debit card.

bethcooks4u said:
I can see their point. How can they tell if they were used when they're at the site? But instead of arguing with consultants about that, they could just make it clear that if you had in fact used the PC$$ (and just had misfigured what you had left) that the amount would be deducted from your next commission or taken from your debit card.

Exactly! I could also see their point but they weren't willing to even work with me. I wasn't going to walk away just saying okay either. I did get my way after about an hour of debate!:grumpy:

When all else fails, wear them down! (That's what I say!)

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be used towards purchases on the Pampered Chef website or at in-home cooking shows. They are earned through various promotions and can also be purchased as a gift for others.

2. When will the Pampered Chef Dollars be available?

The Pampered Chef Dollars will be available starting on July 21st. They will be valid for use until the expiration date stated on the promotion.

3. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. This can include hosting a cooking show, placing a certain order amount, or participating in a referral program.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at in-home cooking shows. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in full as they cannot be split between multiple purchases.

5. How do I redeem Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the code provided at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or present the code at an in-home cooking show. The amount will automatically be deducted from your total purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morgan032032