• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars: Free Soap & Hot Pads?!

In summary, the "My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" program is a special offer for new consultants at Pampered Chef. To qualify, you must sign up as a new consultant and submit your first $150 in sales within 30 days. The 100 dollars can be used towards any products in the catalog and will be automatically added to your account after meeting the requirements.
SandiLeigh
I was just in under personal orders because I got my first 100 Pampered Chef Dollars and was wondering how I was going to spend it (x-mas gifts for me????). I qualified today!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

But I noticed when I was playing around there that the soap and the hot pad were coming up as no charge. Do you get these items free on your first personal order or something?

Thanks

Sandra

Aren't these the items you choose from for a charter host gift?

Oh yes, that is what they were. I totally forgot. I was just playing around in there with the orders.

So can you order the guest specials in there a month in advance, do you get the discounted guest price plus the %20 discount.

RYou can order the specials one month in advance, and you would get your personal discount off of the sale price.

Hope that helps! Congratulations!

Paula

P.S. One piece of advice....you might want to not spend it all at once! (Remember, stoneware goes on sale in January!!) :0)

Great advice... stonewear in January!!! :love:

Paula R. Lewis said:
RYou can order the specials one month in advance, and you would get your personal discount off of the sale price.

Does this mean we cannot get this month's special with our discount? (In other words, is it too late to do that?)

1. What is "My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" program?

The "My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" program is a special offer for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It allows them to earn 100 free dollars towards purchasing products from the catalog.

2. How do I qualify for the program?

In order to qualify for the "My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" program, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef and submit your first $150 in sales within your first 30 days of joining.

3. How can I use the 100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

The 100 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, including the soap and hot pads mentioned in the offer. You can choose to use it all at once or spread it out over multiple orders.

4. Can I earn more than 100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

No, the "My First 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" offer is limited to 100 dollars for new consultants. However, there may be other opportunities for you to earn rewards and bonuses as you continue working with Pampered Chef.

5. When will I receive my 100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

Your 100 Pampered Chef Dollars will be automatically added to your account after your first 30 days as a new consultant and once you have submitted your first $150 in sales. You can then use it towards your next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • erinhoward