• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Show-To-Go Carryall Tote Worth It? Pampered Chef Dollars Review

especially for carrying up the stairs to my show apartment!The rolling cart has two carry handles on the sides. If you live in an area with limited stairs, I highly recommend the rolling tote.
chefw
Hey all! Just wondering how to spend my pampered chef dollars. :D Is the show-to-go carryall tote worth the $20? I was very disappointed when I purchased the new consultant upgrade and the new cons. tote wasn't part of the upgrade. Instead I have that behemoth bulky red crate. Yay or nay for the carryall tote? TIA.

I like my tote, although I've never had a crate...

I too was wondering about the tote... I have the crate.

The tote is nice. I have the whole system--rolling cart, TTA case, and the tote. I use them all for every show.

The tote fits on top of the rolling cart, over teh handles so you can bring both in at once.

is the tote able to hold everything that the crate can hold?

I haven't used my crate in so long that I really don't know!

Yeah I have the whole system and use the crate as well. I don't really know how people do it with out the tote and the rolling tote. I love mine.

So if I purchase the carryall tote do I also need the rolling suitcase? I guess the question I'm asking is - is the carryall tote the same size as the new consultant tote?

chefw said:
So if I purchase the carryall tote do I also need the rolling suitcase? I guess the question I'm asking is - is the carryall tote the same size as the new consultant tote?

I have not seen the new tote in person, but they look around the same size. The old tote has two partitions so you are limited to the size of things you put in it....HTH

I don't think that they are equal. I'm guessing that the newer one is stronger. However, I haven't seen it either. I tend to put my lighter bulky items in my tote. It is great that it fits over the handle of the rolling cart. I'd really love to see the new one. I don't think we are supposed to be able to buy that one though.

I think the new consultant tote holds more.

I like my tote, but I use it for all paperwork. I put my cookbooks and guest folders and my tablecloth and my calendar and all that jazz. I bring my crate folded up with me and another large rubbermaid tote. I put the dirty dishes in the rubbermaid and put my clean dishes in the crate. I have the TTA tote, too, which I do love, but I wish it was just a little bigger...it's hard to zip up when I have it crammed with every darn thing I own!

Get The Tote!!!!!
chefw said:
is the tote able to hold everything that the crate can hold?

Hello. "New" but seasoned consultant here.............

I have two red crates from when I sold approx. 5 years ago, and now that I have resigned....I have the New Consultant tote.

I LOVE THE TOTE!!!! What I've been doing is actually folding up my crate and sticking it in the tote along with my PC products that I take to the shows! (It holds more than the crates did.) It holds a TON of stuff, but can be heavy when loaded (just an FYI). But it will hold everything I need, then all I have is another small tote bag that I carry my binder and lapboards in.

I HIGHLY recommend the tote. If it only costs you $20 it is well worth it!!!!!! :D

Now, I throw back a question of my own.........how much does the rolling tote carry? I was considering buying it using the bonus PC dollars I'm earning from my first month!! :D

Last edited:
Just an FYI...I love the Show-to-Go system. However, since I live in Georgia, I deal with a lot of homes with stairs. As a matter of fact, most of the homes I enter have stairs. Because of that, the rolling tote does not work the best. Unfortunately, my handle broked because of pulling the case up the stairs.

If you live in an area with limited stairs, I highly recommend the rolling tote.

Lisa

hoosierchef said:
I HIGHLY recommend the tote. If it only costs you $20 it is well worth it!!!!!! :D

I don't think that they tote we can order right now is the one included with new consultant kits. Right? It sounds great though!

The new consultant tote is not available for sale. The tote on paperwork is the one in the show to go system. It's different and smaller.

FYI on the rolling cart--you're not supposed to use the telescoping handle to pull it up stairs. There are two carry handles on the sides for that. I use mine up and down stairs all the time that way. In fact, I carried it up to a 3rd floor condo on Sunday. What a workout! :)

Where can I find the rolling cart and other PC carring products?

DebbieJ said:
The new consultant tote is not available for sale. The tote on paperwork is the one in the show to go system. It's different and smaller.

My Bad......I'm sorry about that! Well, then let me rephrase......When you can order the New Consultant tote.......DO!! It's awesome!! :p

DMB75 said:
Where can I find the rolling cart and other PC carring products?

on paperwork

DebbieJ said:
on paperwork

So it will come in my kit when it arrives?

DMB75 said:
So it will come in my kit when it arrives?

You do get a Tote with your kit.

New consultants now get a tote instead of a crate. Let's call that one the new consultant tote.

If you want the whole show to go system that all match and work together, then you can order those (rolling cart, carryall tote, and tool turn about tote) on the paperwork order.

DebbieJ said:
New consultants now get a tote instead of a crate. Let's call that one the new consultant tote.

really? how did I miss that??!! LOL
is there a picture anywhere of what it looks like?

hmm-I wonder how long it will be before they make it available to us to buy?
It would be silly of them to give them to new consultants and not have it available for current consultants, you know?

My guess is that they'll eventually make it available to everyone, like the Show to Go tote.

You can see the new tote on the current recruiting promo flyer behind CC.

DebbieJ said:
My guess is that they'll eventually make it available to everyone, like the Show to Go tote.

You can see the new tote on the current recruiting promo flyer behind CC.

thanks! I had remember vaguely seeing it, but then could not find it again and didn't realize that it was replacing the crate

how long did it take to make the show to go tote available? (and when was it not available to us?)

The show-to-go system was offered as an incentive in Aug,Sept, and Oct. of 2005 and then showed up on paperwork supply in March of 2006. I hope they make the New Consultant Tote available to us "seasoned" consultants.

dcypcar.chef said:
The show-to-go system was offered as an incentive in Aug,Sept, and Oct. of 2005 and then showed up on paperwork supply in March of 2006. I hope they make the New Consultant Tote available to us "seasoned" consultants.
wow-that is a long time in between.

I would think that since this is not really an incentive now...that it is coming in the new kit-that they would make it available sooner, you know?

cross fingers!

It was an incentive though. If you recruited someone by Feb 22, you received one, I think. Wish I had that problem!

Jules711 said:
It was an incentive though. If you recruited someone by Feb 22, you received one, I think. Wish I had that problem!
The promotion ran Jan 22 through Feb 28.

Jules711 said:

yes-it was an incentive...*BUT* it is part of the consultant kit NOW....so it should be available to the consultants.

Is the Show-To-Go Carryall Tote Worth It?

It ultimately depends on your personal needs and preferences. Some people find the convenience and organization of the tote to be worth the $20, while others may not see it as a necessary item.

Pampered Chef Dollars Review

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. They are typically earned through hosting a party or event, or through sales as a consultant. Many people find them to be a helpful way to save money on their Pampered Chef purchases.

How to Spend My Pampered Chef Dollars

You can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product available through the Pampered Chef website or catalog. Simply enter the code at checkout to apply the dollars towards your purchase.

Yay or Nay for the Carryall Tote?

Again, this is a personal preference. If you find yourself frequently needing to transport your Pampered Chef products, the tote may be a convenient and worthwhile investment. However, if you have other means of carrying your items, it may not be necessary.

New Consultant Upgrade and the Carryall Tote

The new consultant upgrade typically includes a variety of essential items to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. The carryall tote is not usually included in this upgrade, but you can always purchase it separately if you feel it would be beneficial for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingisfunagain
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
  • raebates