• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Team Performance with 5 Pampered Chef Dollars for Monthly Show Submission

In summary, the author is thinking of rewarding every consultant and Senior Consultant on his team with 5 Pampered Chef dollars if they submit 1 show a month for 3 consecutive months. The $5 incentive is not a big deal, but maybe if they earn all $20 for the year, he will dangle a larger carrot for them.
baychef
Silver Member
I was thinking of rewarding every consultant and Senior Consultant on my team with 5 Pampered Chef dollars if they submit 1 show a month for 3 consecutive months.

I don't want to slight Team Leaders, but they have more at stake and I want to encourage those that may not see consistency as a big deal. I know that $5 is not a big deal, but maybe if they earn all $20 for the year, I will dangle a larger carrot for them. Like a $20 gift card to either Staples or a restaurant.

Is this too much? I figured if the earn this and get consistent than I will earn my investment back.

i am doing 5 PC bucks for 2 shows--

Maybe recognize having two shows schedule and added to their online calendar in Consultant Connection and hold at least one a month. We all know that reschedules happen and we also know that if they only need to hold one show a month to get your incentive that they will only schedule one.

Michelle

morfia said:
i am doing 5 PC bucks for 2 shows--

Is this per month? I am still thinking that some are still going to do their "one every other month" mode.

I give 3 PC dollars for the top seller of the month. Every meeting I bring some little gift. Last month I bought a small tin bucket at Target filled it with pastel grass and filled it with Easter candy. Tonight I bought a dozen pink roses at Walmart and each mom went home with at least one. I had some left over and so some were able to get one for each child!!

They also got an 80 cent lei (sp) that was a reminder of going over "How to have a sizzling summer" and Summer Sally and Planning Patty.

I started to reply yesterday but I guess my window was shut down.

I would ask yourself "Do I want to reward someone with $$ for doing one show?" Do you think they would reach a little more to do 2 shows for extra PC $$'s? What carrot when dangled in front of you would you reach for.

Also keep in mind that we want to reward those who also don't want to be the top seller but just be a hobbyist. We do a consistency reward for that. If they turn in 2 shows 3 months in a row, they get a PC t shirt. Do you know that I've only given one a way in a year and a half?

My teams incentive program gives 1% back of their sales in PC $'s but only to the top seller. I'll tell you what, it's sparked an interest in one of my girls! She usually turns in $200 every month give or take but in April, she submitted $1220 and a new recruit!! She promoted to a SC!! Shes stoked to get $12 in PC $$'s and can't wait to get the 1% override.

I would love to reward 2 per month for 3 months. But just wondering if that is going to hook the ones that are the every other month people to get them up to at least one a month. They are the hobbiest that I want to become more consistent.

I go back and forth with...what would be a big enough carrot that would not break the bank. Will share if I come up with anything different!:confused:

1. What is the "Boost Team Performance with 5 Pampered Chef Dollars for Monthly Show Submission" program?

The "Boost Team Performance with 5 Pampered Chef Dollars for Monthly Show Submission" program is a reward initiative for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers a $5 credit for each monthly show submission that meets the minimum requirements, in order to motivate and incentivize team members to consistently submit shows and increase sales.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars through this program?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars through this program, you must be an active consultant and submit at least one show per month that meets the minimum requirements. Each qualified show submission will earn you a $5 credit, which can be used towards future Pampered Chef purchases.

3. What are the minimum requirements for a show submission to qualify for this program?

The minimum requirements for a show submission to qualify for this program are: a minimum of $200 in sales, at least one booking from the show, and the submission must be entered within the designated timeframe. Additionally, the show must be submitted through the designated form or process set by Pampered Chef.

4. How will I receive my Pampered Chef Dollars earned through this program?

Your Pampered Chef Dollars will be automatically added to your account once your show submission has been verified and approved. You will receive an email notification once the credit has been added to your account, and it can be used towards your next Pampered Chef purchase.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars earned through this program with other discounts or offers?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars earned through this program with other discounts or offers. However, please note that the credit cannot be used towards tax, shipping, or any host rewards. It can only be used towards the total cost of your purchase before tax and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • LyndaAnn