• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, to purchase Pampered Chef Dollars, you can either visit a Pampered Chef consultant in person or purchase them online through their website. These dollars can be used for both in-person and online purchases, and can be transferred within a household. They do not expire, but are non-refundable once redeemed.
raebates
Staff member
Is it possible for Team Leaders to purchase Pampered Chef Dollars? I can't figure out how to do that. I'd like to use them as incentive prizes for my team. I figure that way they can easily spend them on new products and/or paperwork.

TIA!

raebates said:
Is it possible for Team Leaders to purchase Pampered Chef Dollars? I can't figure out how to do that. I'd like to use them as incentive prizes for my team. I figure that way they can easily spend them on new products and/or paperwork.

TIA!

No, you have to be a director to do it. :( When I promoted, it magically appeared on my page. Before that, I had to have my director buy them for me. You can buy them in $1 and $5 increments.

Darn! I'll contact my director.

1. How do I purchase Pampered Chef Dollars?

To purchase Pampered Chef Dollars, you can either visit a Pampered Chef consultant and make a purchase in person, or you can purchase them online through the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to make purchases online?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars to make purchases both in person and online. When making an online purchase, simply enter the code on your Pampered Chef Dollar at checkout to apply it to your order.

3. Are Pampered Chef Dollars transferable?

Pampered Chef Dollars are transferable, but only within a household. This means that you can use them to make purchases for yourself, your spouse, or your children who live in the same household as you.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars do not have an expiration date. You can use them whenever you'd like, as long as they are still valid and have not been redeemed.

5. Are Pampered Chef Dollars refundable?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-refundable. Once they have been redeemed, they cannot be returned for cash or credit. However, you can still use them to make purchases from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • baychef