• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd. Goes Green: 100% Recycled Shipping Boxes!

In summary, the shipping boxes from Pampered Chef are made from a combination of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled materials, making them environmentally friendly. They are just as strong and durable as traditional shipping boxes and can be recycled after use. This aligns with Pampered Chef's commitment to sustainability and there will be no changes to the cost or delivery time of orders due to the use of recycled shipping boxes.
chefann
Gold Member
I got my sample order yesterday, and noticed a new logo on the inner flaps of the box. HO has switched to 100% recycled shipping boxes. The logo includes a web address for a page with details of HO's recycling/environmental policies: The Pampered Chef, Ltd.I thought that was neat - and a great little tidbit to share about the company.

Thanks for sharing Ann. This is a great side comment to make when talking about the bamboo products.

I noticed that too - glad to see it :)

legacypc46 said:
Thanks for sharing Ann. This is a great side comment to make when talking about the bamboo products.

Hey - aren't you supposed to be on the road?

Yep, noticed it in my SAT boxes.

same here. very cool!

Cool. I'll have to pay attention to my next shipment. I'm supposed to get my sample order today.

That is fabulous! I'm so happy to hear that.

1. How are the shipping boxes made from 100% recycled materials?

The shipping boxes are made from a combination of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled materials. This means that they are made from materials that have already been used and would have otherwise ended up in a landfill.

2. Are the shipping boxes still as durable as traditional shipping boxes?

Yes, the shipping boxes are made to be just as strong and durable as traditional shipping boxes. They are designed to withstand the rigors of shipping and protect your products during transit.

3. Can I recycle the shipping boxes after I receive my order?

Yes, the shipping boxes are completely recyclable. We encourage our customers to recycle the boxes after they receive their orders to continue the cycle of sustainability.

4. How does using recycled shipping boxes align with Pampered Chef's commitment to sustainability?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and promoting sustainability. Using recycled shipping boxes helps to reduce the amount of waste and resources used in our operations, and supports our goal of being a more environmentally responsible company.

5. Will there be any changes to the cost or delivery time of my order with the use of recycled shipping boxes?

No, there will be no changes to the cost or delivery time of your order. The use of recycled shipping boxes will not affect the overall cost or delivery process of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • fruit76loop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies