• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lapboards & Blue Lapboards - $15/$8 + Shipping

In summary, the Pampered Chef Lapboard is a larger bamboo board while the Blue Lapboard is a smaller plastic board, both used for protecting surfaces while cooking. They are dishwasher safe but not recommended for cutting. They come with a one-year warranty and shipping costs vary.
heather223
Gold Member
I have 12 Pampered Chef Lapboards for Sale. They are black and have a gold PC logo on them. (Similar to what MErrill sells now but in black)They have a clear pocket on the back that will fit a normal size piece of paper and a small pocket and business card hold on the front. They are in excellent used condition. I am asking $15 + shipping for all 12.

I also have 7 Blue plain lapboards. I used these at one show. They have a place for a business card and a clear pocket on the back. I am asking $8 + shipping for these.

If you would like all of the lapboards I will sell for $20 + shipping.

Please email me or PM me if interested. THANKS! :chef:

Sent you an email.

Are they gone then?

I just wanted to let everyone that is interested know that I do have an offer pending. :chef:

Where did you get them from? I've never seen black ones before :D

I purchased them on Ebay a while back. :chef:

Hi everyone,

I actually have 15 boards that I would be willing to sell for $20 plus shipping.
They are the black ones with the gold pampered chef logo.

Let me know if you are interested....
pm me or email at [email protected]

thanks everyone who responed, but they are sold.

Are they sold?I am definitely interested. Have you sold them yet?

they are sold....sorry

1. What is the difference between the Pampered Chef Lapboard and the Blue Lapboard?

The Pampered Chef Lapboard is a larger size (12" x 16") and is made of durable bamboo, while the Blue Lapboard is a smaller size (9.5" x 7.5") and is made of plastic. Both are great for protecting countertops and tables while preparing food.

2. Are the lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Pampered Chef Lapboard and the Blue Lapboard are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the lapboards be used as cutting boards?

No, the lapboards are not recommended for use as cutting boards. They are designed to protect surfaces from scratches and spills while cooking or baking.

4. Do the lapboards come with any type of warranty?

Yes, both the Pampered Chef Lapboard and the Blue Lapboard come with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

5. How much does shipping cost for the lapboards?

The shipping cost for the lapboards varies depending on the location and shipping method. However, for orders within the continental US, shipping is typically around $5 for the Blue Lapboard and $9 for the Pampered Chef Lapboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TonyaLovesPC
  • kcmckay