• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee - $8 + Shipping

In summary, the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee is made of 100% cotton, is true to size, and can be machine washed and dried. The shipping cost varies depending on location and the shirt can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Lime green with purple The Pampered Chef logo on front. Size small. $8 plus shipping. Let me know. [email protected]

Lime green with purple what? Bag? tote? umbrella? shirt?

Oops!! It's a Tshirt! Silly me!! That's what I get for doing this while packing my daughter for college!! Haha!!

1. What is the material of the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee?

The Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee is made of 100% cotton, making it soft and comfortable to wear.

2. Is the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee true to size?

Yes, the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee is true to size. It is recommended to order your usual size for the best fit.

3. Can I machine wash and dry the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee?

Yes, the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to wash and dry it inside out to preserve the logo.

4. How much does shipping cost for the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee?

The shipping cost for the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. The exact cost will be calculated at checkout.

5. Can I return or exchange the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee?

Yes, the Lime Green Small Pampered Chef Logo Tee can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Hays
  • crystalscookingnow