• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 2012 Calendar Today - Just $1.15 Each + Shipping!

In summary, the 2012 calendar can be ordered by visiting the website, adding it to the cart, or ordering by phone or through a consultant. The cost of the calendar is $1.15 each, plus shipping, for a limited time. It cannot be customized with personal photos or events, but offers various designs and features for organization and inspiration. It is only designed for the year 2012, but a new calendar is offered each year. While primarily used in the kitchen, it can also be used in other areas of the home or office for note-taking, scheduling, and meal planning.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 30 PC 2012 calendars for sale. $1.15 a piece plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested. [email protected]

Sale is pending on 15 of these calendars.

There are now 15 calendars left to sell. Thanks!

I wld like 6 of them. Hw much is shipping to 29063. Also u cn email me at [email protected] as I'm not on often

I would like a few as well. Please email me at [email protected] with what the shipping cost would be to 56044. Thanks!

I just want one if possible!

I would like just one, Please ! ! !

I want one... please ;)

Sorry, I'm not on here daily, that's why I asked everyone to email me. I'll have to check and see how many I have left.

1. How do I order the 2012 calendar?

To order the 2012 calendar, simply visit our website and add it to your cart. You can also order by phone or through one of our independent consultants.

2. How much does the 2012 calendar cost?

The 2012 calendar is just $1.15 each, plus shipping. This is a special offer for a limited time only, so don't miss out!

3. Can I customize the 2012 calendar with my own photos or events?

Unfortunately, our 2012 calendars are pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of beautiful designs and useful features to help you stay organized and inspired throughout the year.

4. Will the 2012 calendar work for any year?

No, the 2012 calendar is specifically designed for the year 2012. We do offer a new calendar each year, so be sure to check back for our latest designs and features.

5. Is the 2012 calendar only for use in the kitchen?

While we are known for our kitchen products, the 2012 calendar can be used anywhere in your home or office. It includes space for notes, appointments, and meal planning, making it a versatile tool for staying organized in all aspects of life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly