• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Dots Collapsible Picnic Basket W/O Extra Insides

In summary, the Fs Dots Collapsible Picnic Basket is made of durable polyester fabric with a lightweight aluminum frame, making it easy to carry and store. When collapsed, it measures 15 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 2 inches high. It has a thermal lining to keep hot or cold items at their desired temperature for up to 4 hours. The picnic basket does not come with extra insides, but it is designed to be versatile and customizable. It is easy to clean with stain-resistant fabric and a rust-resistant aluminum frame.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am selling this item. I have used it twice and really like it but have nowhere to store it. It is just the basket, not any of the extras that came with it, I gave those as a door prize. Please let me know if you are interested by email.
[email protected]

I'm interested! Sent you an email.

I don't think I got an email from you?

1. What is the material of the Fs Dots Collapsible Picnic Basket?

The Fs Dots Collapsible Picnic Basket is made of durable polyester fabric with a lightweight aluminum frame for easy carrying and storage.

2. How big is the picnic basket when collapsed?

When collapsed, the picnic basket measures 15 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 2 inches high, making it compact and easy to store.

3. Can the picnic basket hold hot or cold items?

Yes, the picnic basket has a thermal lining to keep hot or cold items at their desired temperature for up to 4 hours.

4. Does the picnic basket come with extra insides?

No, the Fs Dots Collapsible Picnic Basket is designed to be a versatile and customizable picnic basket, so you can add in your own utensils, plates, and other items as needed.

5. Is the picnic basket easy to clean?

Yes, the picnic basket is made of stain-resistant fabric and can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth for quick cleaning. The aluminum frame is also rust-resistant, ensuring the basket stays clean and in good condition for many picnics to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Leigh0725
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • chefamanda