• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pampered Chef Banner for Sale?

In summary, a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" is a promotional banner used to advertise Pampered Chef products and services. It can be purchased through an independent consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, or you can create a custom banner using their online design tool. There are various sizes and designs available, including a digital version for online promotions. There is a cost associated with purchasing the banner.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am reposting this because apparently the sale fell through. If you are interested, I am asking $15 plus shipping. Please just let me know. I do have paypal if that helps! Thanks!

Is this the light blue one or the maroon one?

Nancy, it's the light blue one, used exactly 2 times.

How used is it?? I would like the blue one.

Chefshalon, I have used it once and one of my Consultants used it once.

1. What is a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

A "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" is a promotional banner created by Pampered Chef to advertise their products and services for sale. It is typically used by independent consultants at in-home parties or events.

2. How can I purchase a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

You can purchase a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" through your independent consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also possible to create your own custom banner using Pampered Chef's online design tool.

3. Are there different sizes or designs available for the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of sizes and designs for their "forSale Pampered Chef Banners". You can choose from a selection of pre-designed banners or create your own custom banner using their online design tool.

4. Can I use the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" for online promotions?

Yes, you can use the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" for online promotions. Pampered Chef offers a digital version of the banner that can be shared on social media or used on your personal website or blog.

5. Is there a cost for the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

Yes, there is a cost for the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner". The price may vary depending on the size and design chosen. You can purchase the banner through your independent consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leahevanson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • chezshelly