• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars and 4Th Month Kit Enhancement?

In summary, you can earn PC dollars in your first 90 days, with the Excellence Awards program, or through Sell a Thon opportunities. The name of the program has changed, but the information is still available on the Consultant Incentives tab on CC.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I've tried searching here and also on CC but I can't find any information.

I'm about to finish up my first 90 days and have so far been earning alot of PC dollars with all the new consultant promotions. But once my 90 days are up, how do you earn PC dollars? I read something about earning when you're a Top Performance Cluster but I can't find any information requirements for a TPC.

Also, I started in the middle of March, so is June my 4th month or July? My 90 days are up on June 15.

Have you talked to your director about this? She would be the best person to get this kind of information from.

I think that July would be your fourth month and as far as TPC Dollars go, you earn them from the home office through incentives they give to us throughout the year and I know a lot of Directors and above who give them as a job well done to their downline.

HO occasionally offers opportunities to earn PC$, but the biggest way to earn them is in your first 90 days. After that, it's usually with the Excellence Awards and sometimes with Sell a Thon. But, as always, past incentives are no indication of future incentives.

thanks for the info, mainly I was curious because if I know there's an opportunity to earn MORE then I'd wait to submit my kit enhancement order at the end of my 4th month instead of at the beginning. But if it's unlikely I'll get more PC dollars then I'd rather get my products faster!

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars and 4Th Month Kit Enhancement?

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are reward points that you can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by purchasing products as a guest at a party. You can also earn them by recruiting new consultants to join your team. These dollars can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars by placing an order through your consultant. Simply let them know which products you would like to redeem your dollars for and they will apply the discount to your order.

3. What is the 4th Month Kit Enhancement and how do I qualify for it?

The 4th Month Kit Enhancement is a special bonus for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. If you join during a qualifying month, you will receive additional products in your starter kit to help you get started on your business. To qualify, you must join during the designated month and meet the minimum sales requirement for that month.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards the 4th Month Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards the 4th Month Kit Enhancement. However, please note that these dollars cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of Pampered Chef Dollars I can use towards an order?

No, there is no limit to the amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you can use towards an order. However, please keep in mind that these dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and can only be used for product purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • krahema