• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars Deposit Timing Question...

In summary, the representative said that PC Dollars are deposited twice a month just as commission checks are paid, and that there is no set policy for how they are deposited.
VAGirlChef
As a newbie, I have a question about the deposit of PC Dollars. I called the Solution Center, and, for the second time since I started this venture, I have gotten an answer that I suspect the representative is unclear about himself (have had a couple of very concise answers the other two times I've called, though!).

Here is my question: Is there a standard amount of time after which I submit a show (one which qualifies me for a PC Dollars award) that the PC Dollars are deposited into my PCD account?

The first show I submitted qualified me for a PC Dollar award and the PC Dollars were deposited the next day. I guessed that they were deposited once the customers' credit card payments were authorized and that the deposit was not dependent on shipping since the show order didn't actually ship out until five days after submission. I recently submitted three more shows that would qualify me for more PC Dollars, but I am waiting on their deposit. I called the Solution Center and confirmed that the shows were received, the credit cards have been authorized, and the orders have been sent to the warehouse to be filled and could even be shipped today.

In answer to the original question I just posed above, the representative gave me all four of these possible explanations, all within one conversation:

1. I won't be getting as many PC Dollars as I was expecting (had nothing to do with what I was asking, but it did give me a chance to explain to him the new consultant bonus rewards program).

2. PC Dollars are deposited twice a month just as commission checks are paid.

3. PC Dollars are not deposited until the order ships out (which he then wasn't sure about when I explained the timing of my first PC Dollar deposit and the shipping of my first show order).

4. There isn't really any set policy for how they are deposited. They could go in immediately or it could take days or weeks.

So, do any of you experienced consultants have more reliable information? I know this post sounds smug, and I don't mean for it to, but I am somewhat frustrated because my experiences with communications so far with TPC haven't been very consistent. Thanks so much!

I would probably say 4 is the best option. They do not come as we get paid, I'm sure of that.

If you ever get anyone at HO who doesn't seem to know an answer, call back! Or if you are talking to someone in the solution center, ask for someone in Career Solutions - they should know more about that kind of stuff.

I know mine were deposited in what I considered a very timely manner. I always received emails from the HO congratulating me on reaching certain goals in the first stages of starting up my business. Have you received any emails? Have you checked your progress in consultant corner? After you've done all your checking and still don't know, I would definitely call back and talk to someone else.

usually they are deposited about 24 to 48 hours after the goal has been meet.

There's really no rhyme or reason to some of the things! Some shows pop up in 2 hours, some take 24 or more hours. Some new consultants pop up on my screen in 2 hours, some take over 24 hours. Sometimes when a consultant in my downline hits a new award level it pops up pretty fast, other times not so fast. On rare occasions, I've seen it take closer to 48 hours for something to pop up that I was looking for. But I've NEVER seen it take 2 weeks (as they said in your #4).

I would say if you haven't seen it pop up in 72 hours that you should inquire as to WHY they are not there. At the very bottom of your New Consultants Reward screen, it says:
This information is unaudited. It is the Consultant's responsibility to ensure that the sales and recruiting figures reported match the Consultant's records. Discrepancies should be reported in writing to [email protected].

So definitely take charge & stay on top of it. I'd e-mail & wait to see what response you get. If you call & don't get the answer you are expecting, ask to speak to a supervisror. ;)

1. When will my Pampered Chef Dollars deposit be made?

The timing of your Pampered Chef Dollars deposit depends on your specific consultant agreement. Typically, deposits are made within 2-3 business days after the party has closed.

2. Can I choose the timing of my Pampered Chef Dollars deposit?

No, the timing of your deposit is determined by your consultant agreement and cannot be changed. However, if you have any concerns or special circumstances, you can discuss them with your consultant.

3. What happens if my Pampered Chef Dollars deposit is delayed?

If your deposit is delayed, it could be due to various reasons such as technical difficulties or holiday closures. If you have not received your deposit within the expected timeframe, you can reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars before the deposit is made?

No, you will not be able to use your Pampered Chef Dollars until they have been deposited into your consultant account.

5. How will I know when my Pampered Chef Dollars have been deposited?

You will receive an email notification when your Pampered Chef Dollars have been deposited into your consultant account. You can also check your account balance on the Pampered Chef website to confirm the deposit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • amy07