• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Pampered Chef Dollars Work?

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party or event, shop on the website, or join as a consultant. They can be used towards any purchase and do not expire. To redeem them, enter the provided code at checkout. They can be combined with other discounts but not with other Pampered Chef Dollars or towards shipping costs.
jrstephens
I took Level 3 in PC Dollars for the Stoneware Promo. When they arrive in the mail do I just place a personal order in PP? Do we still receive our normal 20% discount on this order?

Can I place a supply order and personal order at one time and ONLY pay one $4.00 shipping for both orders?

I hate to sound dumb but this is my first time with a promotion for PC Dollars, and I know you all have all the answers.

Iwill also have $50 more coming to me when my 1st recruit qualifies! yahoo!

All the usual rules for orders still apply. So, no, you can't include personal order items and supply items on the same order.There's a number on the "check" that you'll be able to enter in PP. If you don't use the whole amount on one order, the software will carry it over. It's like using a gift card from the store - it just replaces all or some of the money needed to pay for the transaction.

How do I change my "ship to address" for my personal order. I need it to go to my mom's work place instead of my home, but I cannot figure out how to do that. Do I have to change it in my profile? and then change it back after I submit the order?

Also, will this personal order be tax deductible as a business expense? B/c these PC Dollars will show as income on our 1099s like all ohter bonuses right?

Last edited:

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant, shop on the Pampered Chef website, or join as a consultant yourself. You can also earn them through special promotions and incentives offered by the company.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. This includes both regular priced and sale items.

3. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars do not expire. They can be used at any time towards a purchase with Pampered Chef.

4. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the code provided to you at checkout when making a purchase on the website or through a consultant. The value of the Pampered Chef Dollars will be deducted from your total.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions offered by the company. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Dollars or used towards shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • nicki25