• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars are forms of currency that can be earned and used by Pampered Chef consultants and customers. They can be earned through promotions and incentives such as hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and reaching sales goals. These dollars can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef product, including limited edition and seasonal items. They do have an expiration date, which varies depending on the promotion. In most cases, they can be combined with other discounts or promotions, but it is important to check the terms and conditions for any restrictions.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Can we really use PC Dollars to buy Merril products? I got that impression after watching the new video about bookings...and Patsy mentioning her team getting their tote..

but when I processed an order last week through Merrill, I don't recall it giving me the option to use PC dollars?

Merrill is an entirely different company than PC and therefore cannot accept PC dollars. I believe Patsy was referring to the catalog tote available on supply, which can be purchased with PC dollars.

ahh - ! thank you. that is exactly right...

What are Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars?

Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars are forms of currency that can be earned and used by Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

How do I earn Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars?

Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef, such as hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and reaching sales goals.

Can I use Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase any product?

Yes, Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef product, including limited edition and seasonal items.

Do Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. It is important to check the terms and conditions of each promotion to determine the expiration date of the earned dollars.

Can Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars be combined with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, Merrill and Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is important to check the terms and conditions of each promotion to determine any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Denarella