• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Catalog Covers and Use PC Dollars for Paperwork and Merrill Products

In summary, the new cover is available after Dec. 1st and you can get a 20% discount if you purchase it as a personal order.
Denarella
when can we order the books with the new covers?

Can we use PC dollars for paperwork? How about Merrill stuff? (I know, Im pushing it?)

If the products we want are not in outlet or fall sample packages, we pay full price for it, correct? There's no discount for us?

I dont know if they are changing the cover, I think they were just doing holiday minis? Am I wrong?

The new cover, I believe is available after Dec 1st? Someone correct me if that date is wrong.

You can use PC$ to pay for supplies, conf registrations, products...if you want products that are not on the supply order you can purchase them as a personal order - you'll get a discount of 20+% depending on what your commission level is that month.
:)
HTH

I have not read anything on a new cover this year. Also I think it would have been in weekly bites by now....

You can place a supply order and get the percent off, but, in my opinion, you might as well add it to a show so that you make commission and it adds to your monthly sales.

They did say at conference that there would be another catalog cover, and I do believe Carolyn is right about it being available in December, which makes sense because it would be 3 months into the fall selling season!
I forgot about this and was going to order some this week, but I think I will wait and order my catalogs in December!

If you refer to the Fall/Winter consultant news that you received at conference or right after, it states that the new cover will be available Dec. 1st which makes sense because that is halfway through this selling season.

Thanks. I thought I read it somewhere. Thanks for the non-supply order info as well. I was wondering how that worked. I wasn't sure if we had to pay full price for something that was a 'regular' item....:confused:

1. How do I order new catalog covers?

To order new catalog covers, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Order New Catalog Covers" and follow the prompts to select the desired covers and place your order.

2. Can I use PC Dollars to purchase catalog covers?

Yes, you can use PC Dollars to purchase catalog covers. Simply select the covers you want to order and proceed to checkout. At checkout, you will have the option to use your PC Dollars towards the purchase.

3. How can I use PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products?

To use PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products, log into your consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Order Paperwork and Merrill Products" and follow the prompts to select the items you want to purchase. At checkout, you will have the option to use your PC Dollars towards the purchase.

4. Can I order catalog covers and use PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products in the same order?

Yes, you can order catalog covers and use PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products in the same order. Simply add all the items you want to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. At checkout, you will have the option to use your PC Dollars towards the total purchase amount.

5. Are there any restrictions on using PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products?

No, there are no restrictions on using PC Dollars for paperwork and Merrill products. You can use your PC Dollars towards any eligible items in the "Order Paperwork and Merrill Products" section of your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rbergwrightchef