• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars for Merrill Products: Questions & Answers

In summary, the Yellow form that came with your starter kit has catalogs and some supplies, but you can also get the ENTIRE LIST when you are in P3 and making a non-commissionable order, supply order.
pamperedchef02
Can we use these towards Merrill products as well? I would assume that we could as it is part of the PC site and material but tried to purchase some things today and it didn't give an option of PC dollars.

If we have to order through PPP then how do we get the item numbers from Merrill to PPP??

I am obviously confused, any help would be great! I tried to find good material through the main PC site but it doesn't have the marketing material that Merrill has obviously so I need to purchase my stuff through there!

Thanks!

Nope, you can't use them at Merrill. They aren't really on the site, there's just a link to their website.

Oh man!! That stinks. Can you direct me to where I can order marketing material etc? I would like to get material that I can use to put in gift bags and parties etc?

Does PC even have any material or marketing products or is it all through Merrill? That really stinks!

I have a show coming up and an event and would like to give out gift bags but don't know where to get the material and products to do that other than Merrill?

Any suggestions on what everyone else is doing? Any suggestions on the best way to spend my PC dollars?

Thanks!

I hate to tell you this, but it's all through Merrill. However, if you're looking for labels and such, you can make your own. You may even be able to find ideas here. Put the items in cellophane bags (you can get those inexpensively at Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, or Michaels. As for your PC dollars, you can use those for National Conference (when that comes around), to order any products you want to add to your kit, or for whatever door prize items you want to purchase.

There are plenty of marketing materials on the paperwork supply form and you can use your PC $$ for that.

I have made a lot of my own stuff but I really want some of the things on Merrill like the PC bag for "casual advertising" and their window decals etc.

As for PC stuff, are you talking about the Yellow form that I got with my starter kit that was $40 something dollars? That really only has catalogs and stuff. I would like to get some things for gift bags for shows and for Halloween. Any ideas??

On the supply order, there is a section for door prizes. You can use these in your gift bags, but I really wouldn't go too crazy on putting actual products or things in there. There are recipe cards which are great for handing out, as long as you put your contact info on them.

The yellow slip is a special package for new consultants. You can get a complete list of the supply items on CC, or by creating a new non-commission order (supply order type) in P3 and looking at the list of products (with the magnifying glass tool). There are a bunch of marketing items not included in the new consultant booster that are available on supply order. And since supply orders are PC$ eligible, you can use your PC$ for them.

Where do I find this supply order in CC your talking about?

Thanks

Managing your business > Samples and supplies > Paperwork/Supply order form

pamperedchef02 said:
Where do I find this supply order in CC your talking about?

Thanks

Under the "downloads" tab, listed as Supply Order Form

That is just a "paper" version of the list. You can also access the ENTIRE LIST when you are in P3 and making a non-commissionable order, supply order. If you click to add a product, then click on the magnifying glass, it will bring up the whole list.

HTH

I agree with Crystal...don't go nuts on goodie bags. I would include a recipe card with your info on it, and perhaps a coupon redeemable only through you for a FREE COOKING SHOW (you provide the ingredients) or for a 10% discount with a $40+ order or something like that. Don't spend a bunch of $$...you probably won't get enough business to pay for it! The business/sales part comes when you can follow up with them personally...normally people won't just contact you.

Related to Using Pampered Chef Dollars for Merrill Products: Questions & Answers

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars for Merrill Products?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars for Merrill Products by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals, or by being a member of the Pampered Chef consultant team and meeting certain sales requirements.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for any Merrill Products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars for any Merrill Products available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or catalog.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for Merrill Products?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply select the desired Merrill Products and add them to your shopping cart. At checkout, enter your Pampered Chef Dollars code to apply the discount to your purchase.

4. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of Merrill Products at full retail price.

5. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars have an expiration date of one year from the date they were earned. Be sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • dkitten13