• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benefits of Purchasing at NC with Merrill: Pampered Chef Dollars & More

In summary, there is a benefit to purchasing items through Merril while at NC. The items available for purchase include cash and carry items as well as items that are not on their website yet. You can use your PC dollars for anything through PC.
Becky0216
What benefit is there to purchase though Merril while at NC? Is it just because you can see some stuff before purchasing or are there cash and carry items as well?

Also, am I able to use my PC dollars for anything at NC?
Thanks

Yes Merril Corp has cash and carry items - LOTS!!
And I can not be totally sure but I do not think they take PC dollars any more at conference.

Sometimes if you order from Merrill at conference, they have discounted shipping or they include a freebie with a certain amount purchased.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that part! More for your money is always a good thing!

No shipping but you do have to pay local IL tax. It's also nice to try things on. They have a ton of cash and carry stuff along with other things you can order.

I agree it's nice to be able to try stuff on; they're sizes are all over the charts for me, so I like to see stuff in person before I buy.

You can use your PC$ for anything through PC; surprise boxes, new mini catalogs, etc.

lacychef said:
I agree it's nice to be able to try stuff on; they're sizes are all over the charts for me, so I like to see stuff in person before I buy.

You can use your PC$ for anything through PC; surprise boxes, new mini catalogs, etc.
Agree about the size craziness. I'll be glad to try things on.

AIM had freebies with conference purchases. Merrill doesn't usually. So the only benefit to getting things at conference is that you can try things on, and sometimes they have items that are conference only. And you can order things that aren't on their site yet. Jut be aware (if you're wave 1 or 2) that they don't process any of the orders (the non cash and carry) until they get back to Minnesota AFTER all the waves are done. So you'll experience a delay getting your things.

thanks everyone. I was hoping I could use my PC dollars on PC stuff, maybe I will get lucky

Nope, no PC $$ at conference. They have no way of checking your balance there.

Ahhhh, I am bummed. Was still holding onto hope that I could use them. Thanks for the info Deb.

use it on some new fall products once they are available! :D

Cindycooks said:
use it on some new fall products once they are available! :D

Good Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do they work?

Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that you can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products from a Pampered Chef consultant. These dollars can be redeemed for free or discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are a few ways to earn Pampered Chef Dollars. You can host a party and earn 10% of the party sales in Pampered Chef Dollars. You can also earn 10% of your own purchases in Pampered Chef Dollars when you shop through a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, you can refer friends to host a party or become a consultant and earn Pampered Chef Dollars when they make their first purchase.

3. What is the advantage of using Pampered Chef Dollars for purchases at NC with Merrill?

Using Pampered Chef Dollars at NC with Merrill allows you to get even more value out of your rewards. You can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards purchases from NC with Merrill and get a discount on top of the already discounted prices. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get more for your money.

4. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars at NC with Merrill?

Yes, there are a few restrictions when using Pampered Chef Dollars at NC with Merrill. Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used towards shipping, tax, or handling fees. They also cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

5. How long are Pampered Chef Dollars valid for?

Pampered Chef Dollars are valid for one year from the date they were earned. Make sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef02
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies