• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unhappy With Merrill? Want More Choices?

In summary, people are unhappy with the calendars, and PC is only one vendor that they can purchase items from.
Kitchen2u
Then you need to let HO know. There is a place on Consutlant's Corner to do just that:
Under Managing Your Business
Home Office Contacts
Home Office Emails
Licensed Merchandise Vendors Comments

We can all vent our frustrations here...but if YOU don't ACT on your frustration and let HO know, nothing will be done because they won't know there are that many of us with the same frustrations. There's a chance, nothing will happen even if we put forth the effort, but at least you let them know.

I sent my email in just now. I'm not going to post what I sent, but if you want to see it, PM me. It's not the first time I requested for more choices and complaints about Merrill. But I SURELY fell a whole lot better! :D

I let them also know, we are the MEAT of the Pampered Chef business.

Let YOUR VOICE be heard.

Last edited:
I phoned in my complaint w/ this whole calendar situation to HO about a 1/2 hr ago because Merrill Cust. service told me the resolution was a joint effort from PC and Merrill- I filed a complaint w/Merrill and now w/ HO. The cust. serv. rep at HO said I was the first who had called and the first she had heard of this situation- it's being forwarded to a Sup. and I will be called back- but, all of us need to email AND call to complain or else nothing will be done! I plan on emailing as well- thanks for starting this loop!

I emailed them we'll see what happens.

I'm composing my email - but I haven't been contacted by Merrill yet. I'll send it (and probably call) after I've heard from them.

I didn't see this before I posted on the other section w/ the calendars, but I TOTALLY agree...everyone needs to contact PC immediately. I'd love to know what someone at PC says about all this...

I called Merrill because I didn't want to let that ball lie in their court. I also emailed the HO about the issue.

I just emailed too! :grumpy:

I emailed HO as well, and waiting for a second call back from Merrill.

Thanks! My sister has a business like this and I would kick her booty if she did this to customers!!! I need to send them her website! ha ha ha

Just sent my email as well complaining about the calendars on everyone who has purchased them already and saying I would not be purchasing any if the problem was not resolved better than a "sticker"! Hopefully when the lady/man comes in tomorrow to 1000's (maybe at least 100's) of emails on this subject, something will be done!

Just sent one too and I asked for more options. Why only Merrill basically.... LOL

I asked for more options as well. Merrill being the only place for us to purchase PC items leaves us at their mercy. We'll see if it helps.

PamperedCaniac said:
Just sent one too and I asked for more options. Why only Merrill basically.... LOL

I wonder if Merrill told them they would give them some sort of deal, but only if they were the only vendor or something. I just don't understand going from 3 vendors when we also had Town and Country to 1. It's quite a deal for them, no competition.

I don't like the 1 vendor thing only because they can jack up prices and yank our chains anytime they feel like it because they know they are the only game in town.

alatour said:
I wonder if Merrill told them they would give them some sort of deal, but only if they were the only vendor or something. I just don't understand going from 3 vendors when we also had Town and Country to 1. It's quite a deal for them, no competition.

This is what I was thinking too.... or maybe they have some type of investment in the company? I just wish we had other options because I do not like one stop shopping for everything. If someone disappoints you with their service you have no where else to go and give your money too. If I shop at one grocery store and have a bad experience or the prices are too high then I go elsewhere!

So, I ordered window decals for my car a few weeks ago. A few days ago the charge was "pending" on my account. Then...GONE! So, I'm assuming it's not coming. WTH?

GREAT! I just placed two separate orders with them. I wish I had seen this thread before that! We shall see what happens. (I'm new...so I didn't know the 'issues'.):grumpy:

I give up on getting new vendors. We have been emailing and voicing our opinions for over a year and it has gotten nowhere. I do not understand why PC is only giving us one option. I haven't seen the calendars but I had planned on ordering some, glad I checked here first. I would have been furious.

mmmorgan20 said:
So, I ordered window decals for my car a few weeks ago. A few days ago the charge was "pending" on my account. Then...GONE! So, I'm assuming it's not coming. WTH?

Ummm, I posted this 5 days ago and still nothing has changed. I ordered window decals for my car who knows how long ago and haven't heard anything. I think I ordered them well over 2 weeks ago and I thought they were on their way when the charge was pending on my account. That's totally weird.

Megan, Did you call them and ask what's going on with your order? I placed a large order when I ordered my decals and I got my decals almost 2 weeks after all the other items I ordered. It seemed to be coming from a different company/location I don't know. But I would call them to see whats going on with your decals.

mmmorgan20 said:
Ummm, I posted this 5 days ago and still nothing has changed. I ordered window decals for my car who knows how long ago and haven't heard anything. I think I ordered them well over 2 weeks ago and I thought they were on their way when the charge was pending on my account. That's totally weird.

You need to call them. I had returned a shirt, waited 2 weeks and called and was told they had not received it yet. 2 weeks later I called and they had received it and said the new shirt was shipping out "tomorrow." I called a week later and was again told it was shipping "tomorrow." :mad: Two days later I called, was told the same thing again :grumpy:, asked for a manager, who actually took care of the order and shipped it over night and I got it the next day. If I hadn't called again, who knows when I would have received it!

1. What is Merrill and why would someone be unhappy with it?

Merrill is a financial management and investment company. People may be unhappy with it if they are dissatisfied with their investment portfolio or the services provided by Merrill.

2. What are some alternatives to Merrill?

Some alternatives to Merrill include other investment companies such as Fidelity, Vanguard, and Charles Schwab. There are also online investment platforms like Betterment and Wealthfront.

3. Can I switch from Merrill to a different investment company?

Yes, you can switch from Merrill to a different investment company. However, there may be fees or penalties associated with closing your account with Merrill.

4. How do I know if I should switch from Merrill to a different company?

If you are unhappy with the performance of your investments or the services provided by Merrill, it may be worth considering switching to a different company. You can also consult with a financial advisor for personalized advice.

5. Will switching from Merrill to a different company affect my investments?

Switching from Merrill to a different company may affect your investments, as there may be fees or penalties associated with closing your account. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions before making a decision to switch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views