• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last ? of the Day- Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, "Last ? of the Day- Pampered Chef Dollars" is a promotion where customers can earn up to $20 in Pampered Chef Dollars by making a purchase on the last day of the month. To earn these dollars, customers simply need to make a purchase on the last day of the month and the amount earned will depend on the total amount of their purchase. The earned Pampered Chef Dollars will be emailed within 24 hours and are valid for use on the next purchase. There are restrictions on using these dollars and they can be saved for up to one year from the date they were issued.
brendaziz
So what exactly can you buy with Pampered Chef dollars?
I know that you can buy paperwork and such- but can I buy pretty much anything?
I wanna use some of mine for giveaways and such (pantry rubs, twixits, citrus peelers).
Is this doable? Or r they only good for certain specific things?

I should have a good amount of them after my 30 days (i'll have over 4 shows and $1250 so that's 200 right there!)

Thanks!
and i LOVE this site :)

Yes you can use them for that, and I think that is a good idea!! Save yourself some money!!:D

You can use your PC dollars for supply orders, personal orders, kit enhancement orders and registration for PC events such as Spring Launch and Conference.

For supplies, look for a flyer in your kit about a Business Building Kit. If you want to add to your kit, remember that you get Kit Enhancement month in your fourth month during which you can buy product at 40% off (see the Policy Guide for more details).

What is "Last ? of the Day- Pampered Chef Dollars?"

"Last ? of the Day- Pampered Chef Dollars" is a special promotion run by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to earn up to $20 in Pampered Chef Dollars by making a purchase on the last day of the month.

How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars through this promotion?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, simply make a purchase on the last day of the month. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you earn will depend on the total amount of your purchase. The more you spend, the more Pampered Chef Dollars you will earn.

When will I receive my Pampered Chef Dollars?

Your earned Pampered Chef Dollars will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase on the last day of the month. They will be valid for use on your next purchase.

Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, there are a few restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars. They cannot be used towards the purchase of gift certificates or host rewards. They also cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Can I save my Pampered Chef Dollars for a future purchase?

Yes, you can save your Pampered Chef Dollars for a future purchase. They will be valid for up to one year from the date they were issued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies