• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec

In summary, the Director said that we might want to use our PC dollars to buy new products. My wheels are turning as to what this might be, but more importantly I am trying to figure out ways to get even more sales. I am $250 away from 1500 PC dollars, which would be $75. I am trying so hard to get to where I can earn that. I am $250 away from 1500 PC dollars, which would be $75.
missyciccolella
Ok everyone, I went to my cluster meeting last night and we of course talked about all the promos going on with PC. :chef: One of the Directors said her NSD said we all really want to earn as many PC dollars this month b/c we "might" ;) want to use them to buy some of the new products...my wheels are turning as to what it might be but more importantly the wheels are turning to figure out ways to get even more sales.:D I wanted to share this info so we can all take advantage of PC $$! Happy Selling! :D

I am trying so hard to get to where I can earn that. I am $250 away from 1500. That would be $75.

StacieB said:
I am trying so hard to get to where I can earn that. I am $250 away from 1500. That would be $75.
You'll get it as we have the entire month of Dec to do it! Keep trying and I know you'll get the bucks!

My shows bombed this month, so I will be no where close. Good luck to you!

Public service announcement: for people close to the $1500 sales and the PC$, please remember that the promo was for DECEMBER sales. If you had November sales that you submitted in December, they do not count.

I want to earn this so bad! I figured I had it in the bag, 4 shows plusand open house. Bad weather all month has made my shows really low and one show changed to a catalog show not scheduled to sumit until January. I'm still crossing my fingers and not counting it out yet. I have 3 shows plus a catalog show to close this week. I will make it, I have faith in myself!!!

It will be so nice to have "extra" money to spend on the spring stuff.

Yeah, well my show for tomorrow night canceled 2 minutes ago (she did rebook in Jan so I can get double points for the trip). She sounds like she is on her death bed and I feel so badly for her! Anyway, I'm sending out a mass email and getting on the phone with a "sale" ...not sure what it will be right now, but I'll keep you posted.
Thanks Ann for the clarification and reminder! With these promos going on it is hard to keep track!

I have had such an awesome catalog host that I am only $36.00 away from it and she still has one more order to get.

I am so excited. Last year my December sales were ZERO!

I figured if I'm close, I'll offer an after Christmas sale with a discount. I'll let them know I'm trying to close out the year with a bang. I am also trying to hit $25,000 in sales this year - figured it was a good goal for my first year. I'm really close and all these show will just get me that much closer!

What's the deadline for PC$? Is it shows submitted end of Dec or Jan 5?? I cannot get the flyers here at work.

2 of my 3 shows cancelled this month.. so no hope of getting there now. Ohhh well... just have to make more $$$ in 2008 to buy more PC!

And remember, if you promote to FD or Director by Dec. 31st, you also earn money! $100 for FD, and $250 for Director!

There is a good chance I will be an FD (again, for about the 100th time!) by Dec 31st!

Go Becky, Go Becky!

I earned $87 in PC$. When will we receive them? I don't have them yet.

Someone mentioned the middle of January, I think it was after Leadership.

I was hoping earlier. I really need to order some supplies.

The flyer states:
PC dollars: Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual/online orders placed Dec. 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 5, 2008. PC dollars will be deposited in your online account by Jan. 14, 2008. (Orders on hold may cause a delay in deposit).

I remember reading that it said PC dollars would be available by Jan 14th - this is probably to give those with shows on hold, etc...a chance to get issues cleared up before finalizing Decembers totals. I would like to have mine before the 14th though too.

One nice thing though - I really needed more catalogs - but I had someone sign Dec. 31st - so I'll get some now!:D I may have someone signing this week too - that would be another 25 - and that should tide me over until the 14th!

WHOHOO Becky! I needed catalogs too but a consultant in town from another cluster hung up her towel at the start of the fall season after about 3 years and out of the blue a few weeks ago she brought me catalogs, receipts and a customer order and said put it all to good use. She also said if any of her customers want to order, she is sending them to me...might not be much but a small blessing.

I earned over $108 on this promo...which was probably the most sales I've ever done in December...I attribute it to the Trifle bowl Host Special. Normally, I have to do an Open House to get the Dec consultant special ~ not this year!

I earned just over $150! I'm very excited! I'm going to use the $$ to buy new products to use as birthday presents for my mom, aunt and my sisters!!!!

I had 3 catalog shows but didn't earn any PC$. I didn't really push any cooking shows. So maybe next year I can work a little harder.

I earned over $126 on this PC $ promo! Yeah! Love free money!:D

What is the "Earning Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec" promotion?

The "Earning Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec" promotion is a special offer available to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of December. It allows consultants to earn extra Pampered Chef Dollars, which can be used towards purchasing products or building their business.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec, you must reach certain sales goals during the month of December. For example, if you make $1000 in sales, you will earn $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars. The more you sell, the more Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase anything?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both personal purchases and business supplies.

When will I receive my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You will receive your earned Pampered Chef Dollars in January. They will be added to your account and can be used towards your next purchase.

Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn during the "Earning Pampered Chef Dollars in Dec" promotion. The more you sell, the more Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn to use towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef02