• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Pampered Chef Dollars: Know Your Limits

In summary, the maximum amount of PC dollars you can earn in your first 90 days is unlimited. However, after the 90 days, the only way to earn PC dollars is through promotional offers from HO. During the 90 days, you can earn an additional 50 PC dollars for every 4 shows and every $1250 in sales submitted. These bonuses are meant to help new consultants get a strong start in their business. HO also offers other incentives for earning products and trips, which new consultants can also participate in.
Denarella
to half priced items per show? Is four the highest it goes after $1,000?

Percentage stops at $1,000 as well?

How do you actually earn PC dollars (outside of the new consultant rewards for 30, 90 days and number of shows and recruits)?

4 is the most

30% is the highest

PC dollars are occasionally offered in incentives from HO. Not very often, though!

KellyTheChef said:
4 is the most

30% is the highest

PC dollars are occasionally offered in incentives from HO. Not very often, though!

So you cant earn them continously with regard to your sales. If I qualify in 30 days with four shows the most Im going to get is 100 PC dollars. No other way to get them besides a promotional offer? (Sorry Kel, Im thick.)

Not that I know of

Denarella said:
So you cant earn them continously with regard to your sales. If I qualify in 30 days with four shows the most Im going to get is 100 PC dollars. No other way to get them besides a promotional offer? (Sorry Kel, Im thick.)

There is no limit to the amount of PC $$ you are able to earn in your first 90 days. If you qualify with 4 shows in 30 days, it would still depend on your sales as to how much PC$ you earn.

But, once your 90 days ends...so does earning extra PC$ unless they offer some sort of incentive to everyone. I am horrible at remembering these things....I think about 1-2 years ago we were able to earn different levels of PC$ for the number of stones that we sold in one month. I remember I got $50 but I can't remember the specifics of what exactly I had to do to earn it!!:blushing: :eek:

Now, all that aside, I must say: Be on FIRE for your first 90 days, earn all the extra PC$ you can, and your business will be on such a roll that you will earn most (or all) of your future incentives offered by HO. But, in the 4 years I have been doing this, I only remember PC$$ being offered once. Most of our incentives are for product of some sort. ****I am in NO WAY COMPLAINING!! I think HO offers TONS of great incentives for us to just "do our job!" If you are doing 3-2-1, you will almost ALWAYS earn the incentive!

KellyTheChef said:
There is no limit to the amount of PC $$ you are able to earn in your first 90 days. If you qualify with 4 shows in 30 days, it would still depend on your sales as to how much PC$ you earn.

It just reads funny in the business guide. (Im writing this exactly as its written in guide:)

"Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC Dollars for EVERY 4 shows submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total)

PLUS

Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total)"

So what Im reading is for every 4 shows in 30 days, Im getting 50 PC dollars but is it a 100 PC dollar limit? Same with comm. sales? Only a 100 PC dollar limit?

I have four shows booked for first 30 days. My first one is still going and Im KNOW I'm going to hit around $1,500 or more. My second and third (ex-MIL and her sister respectively) are sucking. MIL has got NO orders, and she's not even giving her sister the host packet for her catalog show until tomorrow (she's had it since Labor Day to give to her). So I think the two will combine when the sister gets her show going and lastly, my sister's catalog show at work (she's moving and cant do a show at her house). Do I split up MY show, the first one, to make more shows to make more PC dollars? (mystery host show, btw). Will I hurt myself by doing that b/c of commisionable sales? Do the sales work monthly or by show? Its not very clear to me....

If I had started under this program I would have gotten over $1100 in PC$$.

You earn $50 PC$$ for every 4 shows and every $1250 in sales submitted in your first 90 days plus bonuses and also for recruiting. In the first 30 days that is doubled.

It is meant to help you get a good, strong start with your business.

Pampered Chef is always giving us incentives to earn new products and earn trips, etc. As a new consultant you get to earn those things right along with your new consultant bonuses.

Denarella said:
Do I split up MY show, the first one, to make more shows to make more PC dollars? (mystery host show, btw). Will I hurt myself by doing that b/c of commisionable sales? Do the sales work monthly or by show? Its not very clear to me....
Splitting a show gives less benefits and you should never do that with a host. Now if YOU are the host you have to decide what you feel is right. I will submit a $150 catalog show in my name if I have a couple of orders and I know that they want their products now even though I know I will get additional orders next week and could have had one $300 show instead of 2 $150 shows. I don't get many host benefits by sending in the small shows but I am making my guests happy.

For the host the specials go by the date that the show is held. For commission the sales go by the date submitted to PC.

You need to talk with your director about these things. Sometimes having a face to face (or at least phone) conversation makes more sense and can make you understand more easily.

Denarella said:
It just reads funny in the business guide. (Im writing this exactly as its written in guide:)

"Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC Dollars for EVERY 4 shows submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total)

PLUS

Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total)"

Denarella~

I am assuming you are looking at the brochure number FN24 (on back lower right corner)??

On the left side (in blue box)
it talks about your first 90 days...UNLIMITED rewards

on the right side (cream box)
it talks about the bonuses you are able to earn in your first 30 days....those have limits to them.

Lets say you do 8 shows in your first 30 days and they are each $400 (total of $3200 in sales)

On the "unlimited" side of the rewards, you have earned:
$100 for number of shows (earn 50 for every 4 shows)
$100 for commissionable sales (earn $50 for every $1250 in sales)

PLUS, on the "bonus" 30 day side of the reward you have earned:
$100 for number of shows (this is the max you can earn from number of shows as a 30 day bonus)
$100 for sales (this is the max you can earn from sales for 30 day bonus)

For a grand total of $400 in PC $$ just in your first 30 days!
Now, after that 30 days, you can't earn any more of the "bonus" $$, but you continue to earn those unlimited rewards that are in the blue box of that brochure.

KellyTheChef said:
Denarella~

I am assuming you are looking at the brochure number FN24 (on back lower right corner)??

On the left side (in blue box)
it talks about your first 90 days...UNLIMITED rewards

on the right side (cream box)
it talks about the bonuses you are able to earn in your first 30 days....those have limits to them.

Lets say you do 8 shows in your first 30 days and they are each $400 (total of $3200 in sales)

On the "unlimited" side of the rewards, you have earned:
$100 for number of shows (earn 50 for every 4 shows)
$100 for commissionable sales (earn $50 for every $1250 in sales)

PLUS, on the "bonus" 30 day side of the reward you have earned:
$100 for number of shows (this is the max you can earn from number of shows as a 30 day bonus)
$100 for sales (this is the max you can earn from sales for 30 day bonus)

For a grand total of $400 in PC $$ just in your first 30 days!
Now, after that 30 days, you can't earn any more of the "bonus" $$, but you continue to earn those unlimited rewards that are in the blue box of that brochure.

LOL! You rock Kel! Im actually looking at the dang black and white flyers in the binder I got with my consultant kit. That's why I am laughing! It looks like all of my shows will be submitted in the second half of the month. I have a call into my recruiter to discuss this. Im trying to find the most lucrative way to split this up, commision-wise and PC dollar-wise. I really appreciate your patience with me. Im not being a smart aleck or sarcastic about my questions. THis is my time of day to sit down and bang out my questions here and at this time, my recruiter isnt available. It really is a lot to swallow in the beginning. It seemed so much easier on paper! LOL!:D

For every 4 shows and/or $1250 in commissionable sales in your first 90 days you earn $50 ($50 for every 4 shows AND $50 for every $1250 in sales). ALL shows and sales in the first 30 days count for the double bonus.

SO if you did 12 shows in your first 30 days you would earn $50 x 3 = $150 and double that so $300 for the number of shows submitted in the first 30 days. If the sales were $3750 ($1250x3) you would earn $50 x 3 = $150 and double that so another $300 for the commissionable sales in that first 30 days = $600 in PC$$.

Even the first 30 day bonus is unlimited but the most you can earn for each 4 shows is $100 (and the same for each $1250 in sales = $100)

You are certainly not coming across as smart alecky at all!!

We all had a million questions when we first started with PC...and you certainly want to "work" you first 30 and 90 days to be the most beneficial to you!!

KellyTheChef said:
You are certainly not coming across as smart alecky at all!!

We all had a million questions when we first started with PC...and you certainly want to "work" you first 30 and 90 days to be the most beneficial to you!!

I have to admit, I really wasn't excited when I saw people I knew weren't booking. But seeing my first show take off and the numbers keeping going and going, its addicting! Im trying to make sense of it all and hold onto the reins and now, when everything is coming into play (figuring out P3, host benefits, comm sales, bookings, PC dollars) is really overwhelming but still fun!:D :yuck:

Holy crap Beth!

Thanks for correcting me! That part of the brochure is NOT very clear!!

So, basically, sales and number of shows PC$ are DOUBLED during the first 30 days. (To $100 bonus instead of $50...which is where they are saying "100 PC dollars total")

Thank you, thank you, thank you for correcting me!

KellyTheChef said:
Holy crap Beth!

So, basically, sales and number of shows PC$ are DOUBLED during the first 30 days. (To $100 bonus instead of $50...which is where they are saying "100 PC dollars total")

I was SOOOOO close to catching on.:(

KellyTheChef said:
Holy crap Beth!

Exactly! Hey, no problem. That's why we are here - to help each other!

I did go back and read the brochure again to make sure I understood it myself! And it does say "Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted in your first 30 days" (and the same for $1250 in sales and recruits)

Last edited:
I just checked out my sales from when I began....I would have earned $700 in PC money!! This new program really ROCKS for the newbies!!

Denarella said:
I was SOOOOO close to catching on.:(
I am thinking you need to talk to someone on the phone. Sometimes it seems harder to explain something online!!

**I am offering to talk to you myself if you can't get ahold of your director or recruiter...I will PM you my phone number! I don't want to confuse you any further (since I already gave you false info!! LOL)

KellyTheChef said:
I am thinking you need to talk to someone on the phone. Sometimes it seems harder to explain something online!!

**I am offering to talk to you myself if you can't get ahold of your director or recruiter...I will PM you my phone number! I don't want to confuse you any further (since I already gave you false info!! LOL)

I'll get her eventually and thank you so much for the offer of a phone call. That's so sweet of you. Its nothing I need right now. LOL! I need to be talked to like a four year old sometimes to get it through my head. Was never good at reading comprehension. Hands on training is what I'm all about! Wait, that didnt sound too good!:eek:

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party and receive a percentage of sales in free products, or you can sell products directly to customers and earn a commission. You can also earn Pampered Chef Dollars by recruiting new consultants to join your team.

2. What can I use Pampered Chef Dollars for?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards purchasing any Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. They can also be used towards business supplies and training materials.

3. Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit to how much Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn. This limit varies depending on your consultant level and can be found in the Consultant Agreement. It is important to know your limit and plan your sales and parties accordingly.

4. How long do Pampered Chef Dollars last?

Pampered Chef Dollars expire after 12 months. It is important to use them before they expire to get the most out of your earnings. You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars in your consultant account.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full retail price of products. However, you can use them towards discounted products to save even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CassieMarie