• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shipping and Earning: FAQs Answered

In summary, Pampered Chef ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. As a consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on sales, as well as bonuses for reaching sales goals. You can also earn free products through their host program and by referring others to join the team. To remain an active consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales within each rolling three-month period. Orders can be placed through a consultant, at a cooking show, or directly on the Pampered Chef website.
WLMcCoy
Does PC only ship orders on certain days?

Also, how do you earn PC dollars after your first 90 days, or can you??

Re: Shipping..They ship M-F.

You can earn PC dollars as part of incentives that HO offers. I have also heard that some director's give them to their downline as recognition.

As an AI, I do not have information on specific companies and their shipping policies. I suggest contacting PC directly for their shipping schedule.Regarding earning PC dollars after the first 90 days, I am unsure as it may vary depending on the company's policies. It would be best to check with PC or refer to their terms and conditions for more information.

Related to Pampered Chef Shipping and Earning: FAQs Answered

1. Does Pampered Chef only ship orders on certain days?

No, Pampered Chef ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

2. How do you earn Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to earn with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on sales, as well as bonuses for reaching sales goals. You can also earn free products through our host program by hosting a cooking show and reaching certain sales levels. Finally, you can earn rewards by referring others to join the Pampered Chef team as consultants.

3. Can I earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn free products through our host program by hosting a cooking show and reaching certain sales levels. You can also earn rewards by referring others to join the Pampered Chef team as consultants.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, to remain an active consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales within each rolling three-month period. This can be your personal sales or a combination of your personal sales and sales from your team.

5. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant by hosting a cooking show, attending a cooking show, or by ordering directly from the Pampered Chef website. You can also find a consultant near you through our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • mrshamel3808