• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question

month!The normal rate for the first 30 days is $50 per every 4 shows and/or $1250 in sales. The first 30 days has a bonus for Jan/Feb. The regular program is that the amounts for the first 30 days have bonuses. The $100 during the first 30 days is a special for Jan/Feb. The regular program is that the amounts for the first 30 days have bonuses. You can hit the $5000 in the first month if you are successful in hitting the 1250 qualifying amount.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi All, I'm new here, hoping to sign up and start PC in June (considered starting now, but I have a lot of weeknight commitments in April/May so wanted to wait 'till those are done). Anyway, my question is about the PC $ you can earn in your first 30 and 90 days. The consultant I'm working with gave me info on this, but I can't remember what is "normal" and what is a special for signing in Jan/Feb (as well as the 3 forged knives).

She told me that within the first 30 days you can earn $100 for every 4 shows and/or every $1250 in sales, and then for the next 60 days (ie total of 90 days) $50 for every 4 shows and/or $1250 in sales.

Is this always the case, or just if I sign now? I didn't want to "waste" my chance to earn, (knowing I would be limited in April/May shows, and couldn't start until mid-Feb), but if this offer doesn't happen in June, then I have lost the chance completely... So what is the scoop on earning PC$ in my first 90 days if I start in June?

Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for your help! :)

You'll always be able to earn PC$ in your first 90 days whenever you sign. But they don't always do sign-on promotions like the current thing with the forged cutlery. We don't know if they'll have any of those bonuses in June. They don't always do those and matter-of-fact, this cutlery one is REALLY good. You're sure there's no way to sign now and do some shows? Catalog shows count in there too, so if you have out of town friends and family willing to help you out to build your business, those would be great to ask. The reason I ask is that right now is SUCh a good time, not just because of the bonus. THe host special in Feb is amazing (not like any I've seen in the 5 years I"ve been doing this) AND we're getting ready to launch new products, which is always a great booking tool. May is coming up too and you don't want to miss that because of our Help Whip Cancer fundraiser. That's always a huge month for me because people are more willing to host during that month because of the cause associated with it.

Anyway, those are just some ideas of what to think about now rather than waiting until June. But, obviously you need to sign when you're ready, but there's a good chance there may not be another sign-on bonus quite like this for a while. Good luck!!!:)

My first recruit got the $50 for 4 shows within 90 days....for your PC dollars question, that is always the case. If you recruit when you first start, there are even more PC $ earnings.

PC dollars can be spent on supply orders.

The forged cutelry is a great deal. There are usually several incentives every year. Last fall, new consultants could earn the appetizer plates & caddy, for instance.

My advice, and it's been said on other topics here, is to have 4 shows with confirmed dates before you sign.

So is the "normal" rate $50 per every 4 shows and/or $1250 in sales? Is the $100 during the first 30 days a special for Jan/Feb?

The regular program is that the amounts for the first 30 days have bonuses.
There are details in the New Consultant Rewards brochure, available on supply order.

The 30 days, that's ongoing.

Here is the 90 day info:
- Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted.
- Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted.
- BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY $5,000 in commissionable sales submitted.
- Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you recruit.*
- BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY 3 new Consultants you recruit.*

30 Day Bonus:
The rewards are even greater during your first 30 days.
- Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
- Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
- Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you recruit in your first 30 days* (150 PC dollars total).

Last edited:
Thanks so much, that's a big help.

Can't wait to get started!

I signed on in Sept. and had 7 shows in October, 3 in November and 4 in December and earned $600 PC dollars. It was great! I used it on supplies, catalogs, and lots of product.

It wan't hard to hit the 1250 qualifying amount. I even hit $5000 in the 1st 90 days, no problem.

Have fun!

Katie:)

AnnieBee said:
Thanks so much, that's a big help.

Can't wait to get started!

You're welcome! The consultant you're working with should be able to email you a copy of the PDF, if they haven't ordered the actual flyers from paperwork/supply. It's nice to have so you can refer to it.

kspry said:
PC dollars can be spent on supply orders.
No....they can be used for supply orders, sample orders, personal orders, and conference registration. Basically, anything we (as consultants) would "pay" Pampered Chef for, you can use your PC $$ towards! (So, no...you can't use them towards a "normal" order, like a kitchen show or catty show...)

Hope that makes sense!

What is the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question?

The 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question is a program designed to help new Pampered Chef consultants get started and build a successful business in their first 90 days.

How do I sign up for the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question?

To sign up for the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef sponsor or director and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

What does the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question include?

The 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question includes training and support from your sponsor and director, access to online resources and tools, and a chance to earn special rewards and incentives for reaching certain milestones in your first 90 days as a consultant.

Is there a cost to participate in the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question. However, you will need to purchase a starter kit to become a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still participate in the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question if I have been a consultant for longer than 90 days?

Yes, the 1st 90 Days Pampered Chef$ Question is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. It is designed to help all consultants grow and succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Naomi Carden