• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question

In summary, the conversation touches on the topic of becoming a consultant and timing the 90-day qualification period. Questions are asked about the timeline for receiving the kit, the deadline for closing shows for the promotion, and the cutoff date for orders to arrive by Christmas. The general consensus is that the kit takes 2-3 days to arrive and the deadline for orders is usually around the 15th of December. It is also noted that the 30 and 90-day periods should be counted from the projected kit arrival date, not from the actual sign-up date.
kam
Staff member
This board has been a tremendous help so far!

I made the decision to become a consultant about 2 weeks ago and I am just waiting to order the kit so I can time the 90-days right.

I have a couple of questions:
About how long does it take from ordering/signing for the kit to arrive (on average)? If I do everything on Monday night (9/10)- I am hoping I won't get the kit until the 12th or 13th. Does this seem right?

For the 90-day qualification: 90 calendar days from 9/12 (not including the 12th??) would be Dec 11. Does this mean I have to "close" the show by then - not just have it?

Worrying about the exact 90-day cut-off may be silly, but I am hoping I might be able to get a show in on the weekend of Dec 8-9 for Christmas gifts.

Does anyone know what the cut-off for ordering for Christmas arrival is? If it is the 12th or so, then I would have to close any shows by then ANYWAY.

I would normally wait until the 13th or 14th to sign, but I will be at my director's house on the 10th and it just seemed like a good idea to do it then...

Thanks!
Kathleen

Do you already have a grand opening show set up for yourself??

BTW, Welcome to PC and Chef Success!!!

kam said:
This board has been a tremendous help so far!

I made the decision to become a consultant about 2 weeks ago and I am just waiting to order the kit so I can time the 90-days right.
WELCOME!!
I have a couple of questions:
About how long does it take from ordering/signing for the kit to arrive (on average)? If I do everything on Monday night (9/10)- I am hoping I won't get the kit until the 12th or 13th. Does this seem right?
Unless you live really close to HO it takes about 2-3 days. I live in NC and it takes 2 days after it's shipped.
For the 90-day qualification: 90 calendar days from 9/12 (not including the 12th??) would be Dec 11. Does this mean I have to "close" the show by then - not just have it?
Yes. They will give you your date and it would probably be a few days after that. The date is the final submission date for the promotion
Worrying about the exact 90-day cut-off may be silly, but I am hoping I might be able to get a show in on the weekend of Dec 8-9 for Christmas gifts.
Not silly at all! You should be fine! Just close it right away!
Does anyone know what the cut-off for ordering for Christmas arrival is? If it is the 12th or so, then I would have to close any shows by then ANYWAY.
They haven't announced it yet but last year was like the 22nd. EDIT: It was more like the 15th - 22nd was the guaranteed delivery to the host by date.
I would normally wait until the 13th or 14th to sign, but I will be at my director's house on the 10th and it just seemed like a good idea to do it then...

Thanks!
Kathleen
GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
They haven't announced it yet but last year was like the 22nd. GOOD LUCK!

I actually think it was around the 15th to submit a show in time for Christmas delivery.

sfdavis918 said:
I actually think it was around the 15th to submit a show in time for Christmas delivery.
You're probably right. It was guaranteed to be delivered by the 22nd.

You really don't need your director there to sign up, so if you really want to wait until the 12-13th, you could sign up at home. You just need her name & I think consultant number to sign.

Good luck & welcome!

I have a quick question that is along the same lines. When HO says 30 days and 90 days, they are counting actual days, right? Not 1 month to the day (like October 7 would be 1 month from September 7).

I have a recruit that is signing tonight or tomorrow (my first!!!!:D ) and I want to be able to tell her the right thing.

sfdavis918 said:
I have a quick question that is along the same lines. When HO says 30 days and 90 days, they are counting actual days, right? Not 1 month to the day (like October 7 would be 1 month from September 7).

I have a recruit that is signing tonight or tomorrow (my first!!!!:D ) and I want to be able to tell her the right thing.
Right, it's 30 and 90 days from when they project the kit will arrive - they often have a day or two cushion in there too.

Someone just signed under one of my recruits the other day. My IPT lists her sign date as 9/5/07, her 30 Day end date is 10/12 and her 90 Day end date is 12/11. So, they definitely build in some lead-time to allow for the kit to be delivered to you. Hope that helps!

Thanks!:thumbup:

Thanks so much for all the info. That is great! Seems like I will be able to "push" Christmas gift sales and still be within my 90-days.

I am glad that PC will provide the date to me that is my 30-day cut-off and 90-day! This way I don't have to worry about figuring out wrong.

My first show will be Sept 29. I will also be having another one sometime in Oct. and one Oct 19. So that will be 3 right away.

I can't wait to sign so I can have access to CC. I figure that many of my questions will be answered when I can log in there! I also can't wait to get my number and website so I can get stickers and stamps printed up.

Thanks!
Kathleen

Glad we could help, Kathleen! Best of luck with your shows - sounds like you're in great shape to start with a bang! Remember to tell people that the best way they can help you grow your business is to book more shows from you at those shows, so you can continue to meet new people and book more and more shows! Keep up the excitement you have now and I'm sure you'll go far! Keep us posted! :)

1. What is included in the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question?

The Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef, such as knives, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes a catalog and order forms for your convenience.

2. How much does the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question cost?

The cost of the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question may vary depending on your location and any current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

3. Can I customize the products included in the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question?

No, the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question comes pre-packaged with a set selection of Pampered Chef products. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to add to your kit.

4. How long does it take to receive the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question?

The Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question will typically be delivered to you within 5-7 business days after placing your order. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question refundable or returnable?

Unfortunately, the Ready to Sign and Order Kit 90-Day Question is non-refundable and non-returnable. However, if you encounter any issues with the products in your kit, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Oklabell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefSharain