• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is December Still Kit Enhancement Month for a 90-Day Recruit?

In summary,New consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it will be assigned to May instead.) For this kit enhancement, you may not purchase any items in your original kit.You can find the Kit enhansements on CC under manage your business > Samples & Supplies.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
If I have a recruit who's 90 days is up on Dec. 5th, would December still be her Kit Enhancement month, or would she have to wait until January for KE?

It is probably Jan. It is in one of the original emails she got from HO.

I ordered all my kit enhancements the same month I signed up. I signed the end of Oct & the kits such as Package A or F Oct 29th.

Those packages are samples aren't they? Kit enhancement would be after the 90 days because it's in the fourth month, right? I signed the end of April and my enhancement month was August.

It will be in her original email. From what I know, it will be January (first full month after the 90 days are up).

Where do you find the Kit enhansements then?

kaseydee said:
Where do you find the Kit enhansements then?

There are 3 types of kit enhancements.

New season kit enhancements - this has new products that have just been released for a new selling season. New product is 60% off, which is great. They are bundled in packages so you can't pick and choose exactly what you want, which is not so great. These are on CC under manage your business > Samples & Supplies.

The other kit enhancement is a la cart. You can choose whatever you want at 40% discount during April.

New consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it will be assigned to May instead.) For this kit enhancement, you may not purchase any items in your original kit.

your kit enhancement month is your 4th month of business and you can place a personal order and get products at 40% off

Yeah, the "kits" I got were on the Sample Packages form & they were grouped together so you could get a lot in one big kit or others broken down into smaller kits. I ordered Pkg FP01, FP06, FP07 & FP08 along with some individual things. I was charged the same price that shows on the form though so maybe it different.
kspry said:
There are 3 types of kit enhancements.

New season kit enhancements - this has new products that have just been released for a new selling season. New product is 60% off, which is great. They are bundled in packages so you can't pick and choose exactly what you want, which is not so great. These are on CC under manage your business > Samples & Supplies.

The other kit enhancement is a la cart. You can choose whatever you want at 40% discount during April.

New consultants are allowed an additional kit enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it will be assigned to May instead.) For this kit enhancement, you may not purchase any items in your original kit.

kaseydee said:
Yeah, the "kits" I got were on the Sample Packages form & they were grouped together so you could get a lot in one big kit or others broken down into smaller kits. I ordered Pkg FP01, FP06, FP07 & FP08 along with some individual things. I was charged the same price that shows on the form though so maybe it different.
Technically, those are Sample Orders, not Kit Enhancement Orders. They may enhance your kit, but they're a different type of order, according to HO. Samples are usually 50% off the retail price.

:confused: On this topic... I will qualify in my 30 days in a couple of weeks, and get the additional PC$. I'm very interested in getting the Sample Order with the SA in cranberry. When do they change the selected items within the Sample Orders? I'm assuming they won't change them in December right... b/f I order? Or should I go ahead and pay "my$" for them in case they may change? Thanks!

They'll change in late January/early February after the Spring products are announced at Leadership. But you do have a limit on when you can order the Fall samples.New consultants have until the end of their 6th week to order the samples for the season during which they signed. Consultants who are already on the roster when new sample packages come out have until the end of the first month of the selling season to order.

Okay... So I only have my first 6 weeks to order them? And you all have only the first month they come out to order? Sorry, but I'm just trying to get this straight in my noggin. Thanks for the info!!

Yes- you have 6 weeks to order the fall samples (since you signed during the fall selling season).We actually had just over 2 months, because they were available at the end of July and we had until the end of September to order.Spring will be similar - they'll be announced in January at Leadership; probably will be available at the end of January, and we should be able to order through the end of March.

Another related question... I've read that we can order next months host specials. So for Dec... we can order the stoneware at 20% off correct? Does that also mean... since we already get at least 20% off with our consultant discount... we will get them for 40% off? Also, for those of you who stated that you will make an order on a Host show... do you use your name? Or how do you manage that? Thanks ahead of time!!

you can also place your kit enhancement order in P3- that is where I have placed mine. I'm just waiting to hit SUBMIT :) It's so hard to let those PC dollars go!

What is a Kit Enhancement Question?

A Kit Enhancement Question is a request made by a Pampered Chef consultant to add or replace items in their starter kit. These requests can be made to customize the kit to fit the consultant's needs and preferences.

How do I submit a Kit Enhancement Question?

To submit a Kit Enhancement Question, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you make any necessary changes to your starter kit.

What items can be added or replaced in a starter kit?

There are a variety of items that can be added or replaced in a starter kit, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Your consultant or customer service representative can provide you with a list of available options.

Is there an additional cost for Kit Enhancement?

Yes, there may be an additional cost for Kit Enhancement depending on the items you request to add or replace. Your consultant or customer service representative can provide you with the cost breakdown and any available discounts.

How long does it take for Kit Enhancement changes to be processed?

Kit Enhancement changes typically take 2-3 business days to process. However, during busy times, it may take longer. Your consultant or customer service representative can provide you with an estimated timeline for your specific request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blarrabee
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76