• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Correct Answer: Sign Up and Receive Your Kit Within 30 Days!

In summary, the 30 days start based on when you sign (ie 7 days after you sign, which is what I've heard) or based on the day (or maybe day after?) your kit arrives (which I've also heard...). It usually takes 2 days from HO for the kit to arrive.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I feel like this has been asked and answered before, but I'm still not sure what the correct answer is, so I'd love to find out! Does your 30 days start based on when you sign (ie 7 days after you sign, which is what I've heard) or based on the day (or maybe day after?) your kit arrives (which I've also heard...).

Also, how long does it take for you to get your kit after you sign on-line? I already have my quick-start box (woo-hoo!). My first show is on the 5th June, and I also have one booked on the 2nd July, which I would also like to fit into my 30 days (it will hopefully be my 5th or even 6th show, if I can get one more, and if my neighbour follows through with doing one in June like she said).

Ideally I would get my kit on the 3rd or 4th of June and then close the July 2nd show on the 2nd or 3rd of July. So to do this, what date should I sign on?

HELP please!!

It's based on estimated delivery date of the kit. So if it arrives later than the start date in your welcome letter, call HO and have it changed.Your kit will probably only take 2 days from HO. If you sign on May 30 or 31, you should have it in plenty of time for your first scheduled show, and MIGHT be able to squeeze that July 2 show in (you'd have to close it that night, though) - and you can get in on the Sign in May incentive. :D

Thanks so much Chef Ann!

I think I will sign on May 31st, hope my kit doesn't come too soon(!) and close the July 2nd show that night if I have to.

I can't believe I only have about another 2 weeks to go before I'm official!!

Related to Get the Correct Answer: Sign Up and Receive Your Kit Within 30 Days!

1. What is the process for signing up and receiving my Pampered Chef kit?

To sign up and receive your Pampered Chef kit within 30 days, simply visit our website and click on the "Join" button. You will be prompted to fill out a form with your personal information and select your starter kit. Once your application is submitted and approved, your kit will be shipped to you within 30 days.

2. How long does it typically take to receive my Pampered Chef kit?

Once your application is approved, you can expect to receive your kit within 30 days. However, the exact delivery time may vary depending on your location and shipping method.

3. Are there any requirements or qualifications to sign up for Pampered Chef?

No, there are no specific requirements or qualifications to join Pampered Chef. We welcome anyone who is passionate about cooking and wants to share our high-quality products with others.

4. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It also comes with a 3-month trial of our online business management system and access to our consultant community for support and guidance.

5. Is there a cost to sign up for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to sign up for Pampered Chef. This covers the cost of your starter kit and access to our online business management system and consultant community. We also offer a deluxe starter kit for $159, which includes additional products and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • smilesarepriceless