• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my website be up and running with shows set up on it?

In summary, it is estimated that it will take between 1-6 months to have a working website with shows booked. The cost is $60.00 for 6 months, or $108.00 for a year.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
So it's me again, asking another question... Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to give out some helpful answers too!

I am trying to get an idea of the soonest I can get my web-site up and running, as I have some cat shows booked that I would love to be able to use it for. I have a general idea of what has to happen, but was wondering if anyone could help me with an approximate time-line. I'm sure it's been posted before but I have searched to no avail...

So, here we go...

1) May 31st submit on-line agreement
2) Get consultant number - June 1st, 2nd, 3rd...??? How long does this take?
3) Fax over direct deposit/debit card form the day I get my Consultant # (the rest of the form is already filled out and ready to go with a voided check!)
4) Call after a few days to get my Debit Card Number: 2, 3, 4 days after faxing form??
5) Apply for PWS (and how exactly do I do this?)
6) Get web-site up and running - WHEN?!!!!!

So, what is anyone's best guess as to how soon I will have a web-site with shows set up on it? I realise you can't give me an exact date, but I'm itching to get this done, so an educated guess would be much appreciated! I also have sent out some host packets to people who will be doing cat shows, so I'd like to be able to tell them when(ish) their guests will be able to go on-line to place orders. Can anyone tell that I'm impatient! LOL! :)

Thanks so much,

Annabel

Once you have your debit card #, you can activate your website immediately. It's pretty easy to set up and you should have it going in an hour or two.

Does someone have the info for how we get our debit card number? I submitted for one, but have no idea how I'll get it.

Call the Express Information System (800-449-CHEF). There's an option to retrieve your debit card number.

Awesome info -- thank you! I just called and they still haven't processed my debit card... guess I just need patience. :)

it takes about 5-7 days, or at least it did for me last year and my recruit this year. sames awfully long but what are we gonna do?!?

Just remember not free as well for the web site, 60.00 for 6 months and 108.00 for a year. I am still waiting to do this but I am in no rush. Good Luck

What is the typical time-line for getting a Pampered Chef party?

The typical time-line for getting a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the specific details and arrangements, but on average it takes about 2-3 weeks from the initial planning to the actual party date.

How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend booking your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning, invitations, and gathering orders.

Do I need to pay a deposit for my Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no deposit required for booking a Pampered Chef party. However, we do ask that you confirm your party date and time at least 2 weeks in advance.

Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. Just let us know your requests when booking your party.

Do I need to provide anything for my Pampered Chef party?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the party. However, you may want to have some additional cooking utensils and serving dishes on hand for your guests to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pc_jessica