• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Set My Website up and Now It Doesn't Show Up!

In summary, the conversation includes a person who subscribed to a website and initially had success accessing it, but later experienced issues with the webpage not being found. Another person suggests clearing cache and cookies or checking for internet issues. The conversation also mentions concerns about not receiving replies from customer service and possible unauthorized charges on a credit card. One person also shares their frustration with being unable to access the website and not receiving a response from customer service.
pc_jessica
Okay so I subscribed to website and all was going great...I was able to pull it up and everything. Then I closed the browser and 5 mins later went to show my husband and it says webpage not found?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Anyone know why that would be????

i got it figured out!

????????BreezyI am not sure of the issue but I have been using this for over a year and it has always worked great for me. You may want to try clearing your cache and cookies. Then go back to the site and try to login again.The only other thing I can think of is your internet could be slow or having issues. That could cause your page to not open.If you are still having issues please let me know and I will see if I can help any further.Kind Regards,BreezyThere is no response to my emails or phone callsNo doubt something you signed up for, which was initially free for a short period, and then started billing your credit card without your knowledge. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's a common trick used by many online businesses.hi i am trying to sign up for the full membership and when i hit the submit button it says there has been an error with our data base and we are working to fix it. I have tried several times over the last hour and keep getting the same message. I did email but no replyThanksSandraI purchased a subscription to this website and have been unable to access it for the past 3 weeks. I have e-mailed and called customer service several times and have gotten NO response. There is no other contact information on their website. I am very upset about this and plan on disputing the charges with my credit card company if I do not hear from them soon. I would definitely NOT recommend this website to anyone!

1. Why is my website not showing up after I just set it up?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that your website is still being propagated and it may take some time for it to show up. It is also possible that there was an error during the setup process. Check your hosting and domain settings to make sure everything is configured correctly.

2. How long does it usually take for a newly set up website to appear?

The propagation time can vary, but it usually takes about 24-48 hours for a website to show up after it has been set up. If it has been longer than this, there may be an issue with your hosting or domain settings.

3. I just set up my website, but I only see a blank page. What's wrong?

This could be due to a variety of reasons. Check to make sure that all your website files have been uploaded correctly and that your home page is named correctly (e.g. index.html). It is also possible that there is an issue with your server or hosting settings.

4. My website was showing up before, but now it's not. What happened?

If your website was previously showing up and is now not, it is possible that there was a technical issue with your hosting or server that caused it to go down temporarily. Contact your hosting provider to troubleshoot the issue.

5. How can I make sure my website shows up properly after setting it up?

Double check all your hosting and domain settings to ensure they are configured correctly. Also, make sure all your website files have been uploaded properly. If your website still does not show up, contact your hosting provider for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robin R
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sweetpea8852