• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Haven't Set Mine up yet but Wanna Get a Head Start

In summary, so I've had complication w/ getting my debit card- (put the wrong bank routing # the first time, Ugh!!!) so i sent a request to change it and now they're saying i shoudl be able to use it by 1 week from today. Anyways- I wanna get any planning/deciding about my site done now b4 I even set it up- What is involved with setting it up? Do I pick my own url or is my full name just assigned to me? My last name is hard to spell/pronouce. My email has pamperedbrenda in it and I'd like to use that. Or BrendaZ since that initial is easy to remember
brendaziz
So I've had complication w/ getting my debit card- (put the wrong bank routing # the first time, Ugh!!!) so i sent a request to change it and now they're saying i shoudl be able to use it by 1 week from today.

I'm kinda annoyed b/c I WANT my website up!!! but i can't cuz i dont have hte debit card yet.
Anyways- I wanna get any planning/deciding about my site done now b4 I even set it up-
What is involved with setting it up? Do I pick my own url or is my full name just assigned to me? My last name is hard to spell/pronouce. My email has pamperedbrenda in it and I'd like to use that. Or BrendaZ since that initial is easy to remember.

Is there anything else I can be prepping??
I'm a bit of a control freak and don't like not being able to get a move on w/ some things:D

This is what the Policy Guide says about your PWS name/address:

Personal Web Site Addresses/Names
It’s important that Consultants represent themselves as independent sales people and in no way imply they represent The Pampered Chef® corporate office. Therefore, new Personal Web Site subscribers must include their first and/or last name in their Personal Web Site address. For example, www.pamperedchef.biz/susieglutz.

The part of the .biz address you customize may not include The Pampered Chef® corporate name, the tagline, any trademark used by the company or any derivation of such, for instance, the words “pamper,” “pampered,” “chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc.

Consultants signing up for a new Personal Web Site will see these guidelines in message form on Consultant’s Corner. They will be programmed into our system for automatic enforcement.

Consultants may not represent themselves as The Pampered Chef® company in their Personal Web Site biz address. Those Consultants in violation will be contacted to change their Personal Web Site name.

You can read more starting on page 38 of this file (labeled page 37):

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf

Oh, and I would double check, you may be able to pay with a personal credit card in your first 90 days.

You can also write a little blurb of your story or a thank you for visiting my site and helping my business grow story. If you look at other people's pages you'll see a news section thats where those could go. as far as the name goes, be prepared to not get BrendaZ just in case its already taken. So come up with a couple other endings to your website address. I was lucky and got slmontgomery (first and middle initial with last name) which is also the beginning of my email. I wouldn't have guessed I'm the only S L Montgomery but I guess so. :)

thanks so much for all the info! good to know about not having "pampered" in the name. makes sense.
I checked brendaz and no one has it up and running at the moment- so hopefully i'll get that.
I was hoping that i could pay w/ a credit card first 90 days- but the only options for paying are the debit card or pc visa.

I'll type up some stuff about myself in the meantime and come up w/ some back up names. I'm sure brendaziz is available- and that's what i use on message boards and stuff so maybe i'll just use that. It's the first 3 letters of my last name.

Thanks! I LOVE these boards:D

Go test them out! All of our web pages end in .biz then what ever is available. I chose my name /SheilaDacey - go try out a few in your web browser & you can mark off the ones already taken. ;)

OK- i checked and brendaz IS available-
but apparently so is just brenda!!!! i have NO idea how???
but if it is- i would very happily be .biz/brenda :)

1. How do I get started with setting up my Pampered Chef business?

To get started with setting up your Pampered Chef business, you will first need to purchase a starter kit. This kit includes all the necessary tools and materials to get your business up and running. You can then set up your online consultant account and start promoting your business to potential customers.

2. What is the best way to promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are several effective ways to promote your Pampered Chef business. You can start by hosting a cooking demonstration party to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. You can also utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to reach a wider audience and market your business. Additionally, networking with other consultants and attending local events can help increase visibility for your business.

3. Do I need to have previous cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about the products and how to effectively promote them. As long as you have a passion for cooking and are willing to learn, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hostess rewards, receive discounts on products, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from the company and have the chance to build relationships with customers and other consultants.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working full-time. Pampered Chef allows for flexibility in scheduling and you can work your business around your other commitments. Plus, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful it can be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefcarole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMichele1