• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payment Options for Setting Up Your Website: Using a PC Card or Debit Card?

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts all major PC cards and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Our website uses secure encryption technology for safe online transactions and we do not store any card information for security purposes. After completing a transaction, customers will receive a confirmation email with details. It is also possible to use a combination of PC card and debit card for payment on our website.
jrb0328
i want to set up my pws. so i HAVE to us a pc card of some sort to do this? i dont have my pc cards yet and wanted to use my normal debit card. is this not possible?

You do have to use the PC debit card (or PC credit card). You can call HO and they can give it to you within a few days of your applying for it so you don't have to wait for the actual card.

thats great - thanks. i guess i will give them a call today because i really want to have it set up for my first shows.

I thought that if you were a new consultant you could pay with a personal cc for a limited time?

pamperedlinda said:
I thought that if you were a new consultant you could pay with a personal cc for a limited time?
Not for the website.

Related to Payment Options for Setting Up Your Website: Using a PC Card or Debit Card?

1. What types of PC cards or debit cards are accepted for payment?

At Pampered Chef, we accept all major PC cards and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

2. Is it safe to use my PC card or debit card for online transactions?

Yes, we take the security and protection of our customers' personal information very seriously. Our website uses secure encryption technology to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure.

3. Can I save my PC card or debit card information on the website for future purchases?

For your security, we do not store any PC card or debit card information on our website. You will need to enter your card information each time you make a purchase.

4. Will I receive a confirmation for my payment after completing a transaction?

Yes, once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your transaction. Please make sure to keep this email for your records.

5. Can I use a combination of PC card and debit card for payment?

Yes, you can use a combination of PC card and debit card for payment, as long as they are both accepted forms of payment on our website. You can enter multiple cards during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • lindseystar