• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will I receive my website after signing up with my recruiter?

In summary, the conversation discusses the timeline and process for obtaining a consultant number, ordering the starter kit, and setting up a website for a Pampered Chef business. It is recommended to call for the consultant number and sign up for the debit card as soon as possible in order to receive the website sooner. The consultant is also advised to submit information for a Pampered Chef debit or credit card in order to qualify for the website and other features such as individual orders and a wedding registry. The conversation also mentions the possibility of using their website to plan catalog shows and the excitement of having access to the site for their shows.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, so...I am able to do my first show ( july 23) because of already scheduled travel plans..so my recruiter is having me sign up in just a little while, as to give me full use of my 30-60-90-incentives..

How long after I pay for my kit, will it take for me to actually be able to get my website, and have it up and running?

i know there is something about having a credit/debit card through pc..but I"m just trying to figure the timeline...so I can start planning catalog shows....but without a more idea of the timeline, I've got my catalog shows on hold...b/c they are really thrilled about having access to the site for their shows..

You should have your consultant # within a matter of days. As for the actual kit, I think it takes about 10-14 days?? Correct me if I'm wrong though...

OKay, you could actually have your website byt the time your kit comes.... if you are persistant!!

I signed up on the 6th online. I am thinking that my kit shipped THAT DAY, or somethign crazy. Anyway it came on the 13th, and I think I was able to get my site by the 13th or 14th. My first order(through a show) was on the 16th. My 30 day date is July 16th.

What I did was call (nonstop- LOL) for my consultant number, then AS SOON as I got it (I had already called the bank to find out my full account number and routing numbers) I signed up online for the debit card. Then I waited rather impatiently for 4 or 5 full business days (+ a very long weekend!) before my debit card was available through the automated phone thing.

As soon as THAT was available I got my site right away. Then you can accept show orders. Within a day or two of qualifying, I was able to accept indepenant web orders as well. I got outside order forms and catalogs and such to my catalog people right away, then I just sent them their password and emailed instructions for them and for their guests from off of this site.

I am pretty tired~ hope that all made sense~!

Woo Hoo! Good job! It's been a year and I still don't have my web-site yet! Still trying to convince DH it would be worth it! Maybe after conference....

The website is telling me I can't accept web orders until I've hit the $1,250. Am I missing something?

You have to submit the information for a Pampered Chef Debit Card or Credit Card. It takes about 5 business days to get approved. Then you can get your website. That is the only way you can pay for it.

You will not be able to do individual orders or the wedding registry through your website until you qualify. It's an additional bonus for qualifying

When Can I Get the Website?

Thank you for your interest in our Pampered Chef website. Below are the answers to the top 5 most frequently asked questions about when you can get the website:

1. When will the website be available for purchase?

The Pampered Chef website is currently available for purchase for all consultants. You can sign up and create your website at any time.

2. How much does the website cost?

The Pampered Chef website costs $9.95 per month, which includes all website hosting, maintenance, and support.

3. Can I customize my website?

Yes, you can customize your website with your own branding, photos, and product listings. Our website builder is user-friendly and allows for easy customization.

4. Can I sell products directly from my website?

Yes, you can sell products directly from your website using our e-commerce platform. Customers can browse and purchase products directly from your site, making it convenient for both you and your customers.

5. Do I need any technical skills to manage my website?

No, our website builder is designed for all skill levels and is easy to manage. However, if you do encounter any technical difficulties, our support team is always available to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pccbradley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Robin R
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sweetpea8852