• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Qualified Last Night... Now I Want My Website!!

In summary, to get your Pampered Chef website after qualifying, you need to first log in to your consultant account and activate your website by customizing it and agreeing to the terms and conditions. Your website is included as a benefit and does not require any additional fees. You can customize your website to reflect your personal brand and style, and it includes features such as online ordering, event hosting, and access to business reports. You can promote your website through social media, email, business cards, and virtual parties.
PamperedbyKaren
Hello, I just qualified last night (within my 90 days) and I was wondering how long I have to wait to sign up for my free website?

You can have a website before you qualify. You can sign up now. If you do have to pay, you'll receive an extension on your subscription. If you don't want to wait for your show to process, I'd call HO.

Yeah I was trying to avoid the "paying" part for now :)

Wait is it $8 a month for a year, as in you pay monthly or do you pay the $96 in full?

You can do it for 6 months at $54. I do that for now since PC and unemployment is my only income!

I would like to thank you for this info! I thought you could get this before you qualified but one of the new consultants I talked with said no and I wantd to get business cards done! So, Thanks:)

What is the process for getting my Pampered Chef website after qualifying last night?

Congratulations on qualifying as a Pampered Chef consultant! To get your website up and running, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
  2. Go to the "My Business" tab and select "My Website".
  3. Click on "Activate my website" and follow the prompts to customize your site.
  4. Choose your website address and make any necessary changes to your personal information.
  5. Review and agree to the website terms and conditions, and then click "Activate my website".

Do I have to pay for my Pampered Chef website?

No, your website is included as a benefit of being a qualified Pampered Chef consultant. There are no additional fees or costs associated with having a Pampered Chef website.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website to reflect your personal brand and style. You can choose your website address, add a bio and photo, and select which products and recipes to feature on your site. You can also add your own personalized message for customers and update your website at any time.

What features are included on my Pampered Chef website?

Your website includes a variety of features to help you grow your Pampered Chef business, such as:

• Online ordering for customers
  • Host a party or event
  • Access to your personal business reports
  • Marketing materials and resources
  • Social media sharing options

How can I promote my Pampered Chef website to potential customers?

There are many ways to promote your website and attract new customers, such as:

• Sharing your website link on social media
  • Sending an email to your network with a link to your website
  • Adding your website to your business cards and other marketing materials
  • Hosting a virtual party and directing guests to your website for ordering

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mjs2052