• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a New Recruit Use My Website for an Online Catalog Show?

In summary, "Can Recruit Use My Website?" is a question often asked by website owners who want to use their site for recruiting employees. Allowing recruitment agencies or companies to use your website can expand your reach, streamline the hiring process, and save time and resources. To ensure website security, you can implement login systems and privacy policies. However, there are potential risks to consider, such as conflicts of interest and fair hiring practices. To get started, research and find reputable agencies or companies that align with your needs and values, and negotiate terms and agreements for using your website as a recruiting platform.
meganmcg
I thought that I had read somewhere that a new recruit can use my website for an online catalog show. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Just put the hosts name under your site. When you get orders through your site for her show, you can print out the orders and give them to your recruit. No orders get ordered unless we put them through P3 ourselves.

Gina's right. You can set your recruit up as the host (if she's doing her own show) or you can set up her host on your site. Either way, print & hand her the orders to data entry or scan & e-mail. The only limitation is that she can't pull orders from online directly into the show. She'll have to sit & hand enter them. ;)

Or just forward the notification e-mails to her and call her with the cc info. Don't forget to take the host out of your contact list after the show closes.

Thanks ladies!

She will actually have to get the cc info from the purchaser though right? I don't remember ever seeing anything but maybe the last 4 digits when they paid with card thru the site.

You can get the cc info by going into the individual show on your website and view web orders from there--the cc info is there.

I just set up my website and found out that actually, I could have paid to set up my website and gotten credit for the 3 free months after I qualified. I wish I had known that to begin with! I think I lost out on getting some orders on my kickoff show because I didn't have the website up and running at that time. :(

What is "Can Recruit Use My Website?"

"Can Recruit Use My Website?" is a common question asked by website owners who are looking to use their website as a platform for recruiting employees. This refers to the ability for recruitment agencies or companies to use your website to post job listings, search for potential candidates, and manage the hiring process.

What are the benefits of allowing recruit to use my website?

There are several benefits to allowing recruitment agencies or companies to use your website for hiring purposes. These include expanding your reach to a wider pool of potential candidates, making the hiring process more efficient and streamlined, and potentially saving time and resources by utilizing a third-party's expertise in recruiting.

How can I ensure the security of my website if I allow recruit to use it?

If you are concerned about the security of your website when allowing recruitment agencies or companies to use it, there are a few steps you can take. These include setting up a secure login system for recruiters, implementing strict privacy policies, and regularly monitoring the activity on your website.

Are there any potential risks in allowing recruit to use my website?

While there are certainly benefits to allowing recruitment agencies or companies to use your website, there are also some potential risks to consider. These include potential conflicts of interest, the possibility of sensitive information being shared on your website, and ensuring that all parties involved are abiding by fair hiring practices.

How can I get started with allowing recruit to use my website?

If you are interested in allowing recruitment agencies or companies to use your website, the first step is to research and find reputable agencies or companies that align with your hiring needs and values. From there, you can discuss and negotiate terms and agreements for using your website as a recruiting platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706