• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your FREE Fall Caddy's at Supplies/Samples - No Number Needed!

The change over kit says they are automatically added. I got mine. There is no item number for them (the sales receipts).The number for the trivets is listed in the Special Edition CN.Free trivet? I didn't know anything about that and I just received my Supply Order. Please fill me in. :)It's covered in the special edition newsletter.Ok - found it - for anyone else its item JB39
PC Nut
Do I need to enter a number to get my FREE Caddy's under supplies/samples or will they ship automatic without entering a number? What if your not active one month also? (no July sales and only $160 in June)

You'll get 25 catalogs in your changeover box. If you're not currently active, then you'll get the box when you reactivate. Those are the only free catalogs.

chefann said:
You'll get 25 catalogs in your changeover box. If you're not currently active, then you'll get the box when you reactivate. Those are the only free catalogs.

You'll also get 50 free orderforms with your first supply order. You don't have to enter anything for those - they automatically send them. I would wait to order them until you are active so you can also get the new trivet free too. With that you will have to enter the number (click on the magnifying glass and then on the top of either the item number list to have the lettered things first or the price list to get the $0 price first).

BethCooks4U said:
You'll also get 50 free orderforms with your first supply order. You don't have to enter anything for those - they automatically send them. I would wait to order them until you are active so you can also get the new trivet free too. With that you will have to enter the number (click on the magnifying glass and then on the top of either the item number list to have the lettered things first or the price list to get the $0 price first).

I didn't get any order forms do those come later?

Humble Beginnings said:

Did you send in a Supply Order since July 22? If you did, they should have been in there and you should call HO and let them know.

If your order was sent before that or is dated before July 22 you will get the forms with your next order.

Humble Beginnings said:

Have you placed a supply order recently?

Oh Man - I sent in my supply order - but didn't put in the trivet number (what number is it?) SO then If I order it - I get charged additional shipping right? Unless I wait till Sept 1?

If your supply order for August was already sent in, yes, you'd have to pay additional shipping charges. But you can just wait until September. (I usually have a supply order open at all times, then I add things to it as I think of them. And on the first of the next month, it's ready to send in.)

chefann said:
If your supply order for August was already sent in, yes, you'd have to pay additional shipping charges. But you can just wait until September.

(I usually have a supply order open at all times, then I add things to it as I think of them. And on the first of the next month, it's ready to send in.)

Make sure you DATE IT for that "next month" to assure that you won't be charged the extra shipping - I believe they go by the date they receive it but just in case...

BethCooks4U said:

the free order forms do not come automatically...at least i didn't get any.

I thought they were suppose to be.

Anyone know the number for the trivet??

pampered.chris said:
the free order forms do not come automatically...at least i didn't get any.

The change over kit says they are automatically added. I got mine. There is no item number for them (the sales receipts).

If you sent in a supply order dated 7/22 or beyond and didn't get them then call HO.

The number for the trivets is listed in the Special Edition CN.

Last edited:
Free trivet? I didn't know anything about that and I just received my Supply Order.

Please fill me in. :)

It's covered in the special edition newsletter.

Ok - found it - for anyone else its item JB39

I might have to wait till Sept - UNLESS I forgot to order something!

chefann said:
It's covered in the special edition newsletter.

That's the problem. I STILL haven't gotten any of my newsletters from HO. They are aware of it and are supposed to send me another packet, but it appears to be lost in the mail too.

I wonder if my FedEx guy loves my PC stuff so much that he is taking it :grumpy:

1. What are the dimensions of the Fall Caddy?

The Fall Caddy measures approximately 10.5 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 6 inches in height.

2. Can the Fall Caddy hold heavy items like canned goods?

Yes, the Fall Caddy is designed to hold heavy items and can support up to 25 pounds of weight.

3. Is the Fall Caddy collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the Fall Caddy can be easily collapsed and stored when not in use. It also has a handle for convenient carrying.

4. What materials is the Fall Caddy made of?

The Fall Caddy is made of durable polyester fabric with reinforced stitching and a sturdy metal frame.

5. Can the Fall Caddy be used for organizing items other than kitchen supplies?

Yes, the Fall Caddy can be used for organizing a variety of items such as makeup, office supplies, or even as a small toy storage for children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Unic0rn76