• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 90 Days...but Already Have a Pws

In summary, the new offer for the free 90 day PWS came out right after Heather hit her first 60 days so she just missed the boat on qualifying for the free 90 days.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I just got qualified in my first 30 days..but I already had gotten a website ( which allowed me to have 2 catalog shows...) but as a reward for qualifying in my first 30 days..I just got an email from PC saying i can get a PWS with a free 90 day trial..

I want to call and say "Hey..I already have one..can you just extend my current length of contract by 90 days.."

Don't you think that would be fair?

:>

I thought I read in the special CN from conference that they had something mentioned about consultants who already had websites. You might want to check in there.

Congrats on qualifying so soon!

I would call them and ask.

I actually thought you couldn't sign up for a website until you qualified. Am I wrong about that???

By the way... congrats, you're off the a great start!!!

You can get a website before you qualify, there's just a few restrictions on what can be done on it.

BTW, I'd DEFINITELY call about the free 90 days!

angmillar said:
You can get a website before you qualify, there's just a few restrictions on what can be done on it.

Thank you!!! You learn something new every day. :)

Before you qualify people can only place orders as part of a show. After you qualify people can also place individual orders and bridal registries.

Yes...they will extend your renewal date by 90 days! CONGRATS!!

Yea, what Kelly said. It's in the fine print somewhere.

KellyTheChef said:
Yes...they will extend your renewal date by 90 days! CONGRATS!!

Yep, it is in the special edition CN. Any new consultant whose qualification date is Aug 1 or later will receive a free 90 PWS or have their billing date extended 90 days.

So I have a new consultant that signed on the 13th of August. If she goes to CC she can get a website for 90 days for free and then she'll start to pay for it after that???

Dawn4 said:
So I have a new consultant that signed on the 13th of August. If she goes to CC she can get a website for 90 days for free and then she'll start to pay for it after that???

Once she qualifies.

Dawn- they either get it for 90 days free or extend their website date by 90 days only once they qualify..... If she wants one right off the bat, she can pay for it (like Heather did) and then when she qualifies she will get an extra 90 days tagged onto her subscription period.

Thank you Debi!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Dawn- they either get it for 90 days free or extend their website date by 90 days only once they qualify..... If she wants one right off the bat, she can pay for it (like Heather did) and then when she qualifies she will get an extra 90 days tagged onto her subscription period.

Great!! Thank you. :)

You guys are awesome.It is on pg 19 of the SPECIAL EDITION Consultant News!

And yes, you can have a website Prior to qualifying ( which is awesome and I highly recommend it if you have tech-savy friends/family, b/c I was able to have 2 catalog shows!! And catalog shows are awesome cushioning in the first 90 days.... :> That is my tip of the day!!

When did you guys receive the Special Edition of CN??? I don't think I remember seeing one. What is on the cover??

Dawn4 said:
When did you guys receive the Special Edition of CN??? I don't think I remember seeing one. What is on the cover??

It's on CC.

Dawn4 said:
Cookware. It was in the changeover box.

:blushing: I'm such a twit. I'm sitting here looking right at it.

smilesarepriceless said:
I just got qualified in my first 30 days..but I already had gotten a website ( which allowed me to have 2 catalog shows...) but as a reward for qualifying in my first 30 days..I just got an email from PC saying i can get a PWS with a free 90 day trial..

I want to call and say "Hey..I already have one..can you just extend my current length of contract by 90 days.."

Don't you think that would be fair?

:>

CONGRATS! Way to GO! I'm so envious of your reward--it's really a nice one. I qualified in my first 30 days, but the new offer for the free PWS came out right after I hit my first 60 days so I just missed the boat on qualifying for the free 90 days. :( :( :( :(

3 months free!Congratulations Heather! I was pretty siked when I got it too!

On the PC website when you go into your own website maintence there is something you can click on to see when you need to renew. I noticed they already added the 3 extra months.

PC is pretty darn efficient.

;)

Does anyone have information on this promotion? I can't find it and wanted to share it with someone.

If you already have PSW then you will have a 90 day extension to your current subscription. It is an automatic extension that will be done by home office.. if you would like to check it out go to Consultant Corner and then to Website Assistance Check when you next payment is due.... it should be an additional 3-months from what you have already paid for.

it's in the special edition CN which you can find online.

DebbieJ said:
it's in the special edition CN which you can find online.

Thanks, it took me a while to find it in that they spell web site as 2 words & i spell it as one. LOL. So I thought I was looking in the wrong place. :p

I'm wondering if I should just call HO and ask if I can still have the new consultant benefit. I qualified in June so I've missed the time-frame for calling in and getting the 90 days free. :( I feel like kicking myself for qualifying so soon. ;)

Last edited:

What is the "Free 90 Days...but Already Have a Pws" offer?

The "Free 90 Days...but Already Have a Pws" offer is a promotional deal that allows existing Pampered Chef consultants to sign up for a Personal Website (PWS) without paying the initial fee for the first 90 days.

Who is eligible for the "Free 90 Days...but Already Have a Pws" offer?

Any current Pampered Chef consultant who does not currently have a PWS is eligible for this offer.

How do I take advantage of the "Free 90 Days...but Already Have a Pws" offer?

To take advantage of this offer, simply log into your consultant account and follow the prompts to sign up for a PWS. The initial fee will be waived for the first 90 days.

What happens after the 90-day period is over?

After the 90-day period, you will be charged the regular monthly fee for your PWS. You can choose to cancel your PWS at any time before the 90-day period is over to avoid being charged.

Can I still take advantage of this offer if I already have a PWS?

No, this offer is only available to consultants who do not currently have a PWS. However, there may be other promotions and deals available for existing PWS holders, so be sure to check your consultant account regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Mari W
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannis
  • Cooking_Mama