• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars: How Long Does it Take to Show Up?

In summary, there was a conversation about when PC Dollars would appear after reaching $1250 and 4 shows in 90 days. One person mentioned that it usually takes 3-4 days, while another received an email congratulating them and letting them know the amount that was put into their account. There was a question about whether it would go through on weekends, and another person shared that they received their PC dollars and free 90 days for the PWS within two days. Someone else mentioned that they received their email for qualifying and PWS, but not for PC dollars. They were expecting 50 PC$ for reaching $1250 and another 50 PC$ for submitting their 4th show by their 90 day end date
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
Does anybody know how long it takes your PC Dollars to show up after you have reached your $1250 and 4 shows in 90 days? I submited everything last night and it is showing up in the shipment status but not in my PC dollars yet.

I think it usually takes 3-4 days sometimes sooner.

i just submitted my $1250 (well, $1775 :)) on Thursday as well. I got an email early this evening congratulating me on reaching my 1250 and letting me know how much was put into my account. So - keep an eye on your email! :)

Do you know if it will go through on the weekend or not?

I submitted my show on the 29th. Got the email for the PC $$ on the 30th. Got the email for the free 90 days for the PWS on the 31st. So within two days for all of it. :)

I finally got my email on qualifying and my PWS but it said nothign about PC dollars. My 90 day end date isn't until feb. 12th. I did reach my $1250 and I will have my 4th show submitted on Monday. If I am correct I should get 50PC$ from the 1250 and another 50PC$'s when I submit the 4th show by my 90 day end date. Maybe I am wrong.

Did you guys look on your account on CC - under Managing your business - PC dollars? See if they are there -

Ilooked and they're not there. Maybe since I just got the email today it will be tomorrow or somethign. I guess I can always call HO.

It took mine a few days to post, but remember it's also the weekend. You should see something tomorrow or Tuesday. Keep an eye on your email!! Congrats!

OK. Now my Pc dollars are showing earned where I track my progress but they still don't show up under pc dollar account. do I need to do somehting to activate them. I am really wanting to use them to place a supply order.

Not all of the systems at HO are connected automatically. If the PD$ show up in your "Track Progress" then they'll probably show up in your PC$ account today or tomorrow.

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars: How Long Does it Take to Show Up?

1. How long does it take for Pampered Chef Dollars to show up in my account?

The amount of time it takes for your Pampered Chef Dollars to show up in your account may vary depending on when your order ships. Typically, it takes about 2-3 business days for the Pampered Chef Dollars to be added to your account after your order has shipped.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars on any purchase?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars on any purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They can be used towards the purchase of any product, including sale items and special offers.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. At the payment page, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase. The amount will be automatically deducted from your total.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, your Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire 6 months after they are issued. You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your account and viewing your rewards balance.

5. Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn Pampered Chef Dollars! As a host, you can earn 10% of the total party sales in Pampered Chef Dollars to use towards your own purchases. Plus, you can earn additional rewards based on the total sales at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jenni