• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points

Kris submitted 4 shows totaling $1500 and earned $100 in PC dollars, $100 in PC dollars for the $1250+ in sales, and 600 "It's in the Bag" points. Her 30 days are not over yet and she has more opportunities to make more money.
krwebster
Gold Member
I'm a newbie and I have a question about the incentives for consultants. My 30 days are up on August 27th.

I just submitted 4 shows that total $1500 in commissionable sales. Do I recieve $100 PC dollars for the 4 shows, $100 PC dollars for the $1250+ in sales AND 600 points for the "It's in the Bag" consultant promo that is going on thru September?

Those are some sweet "extras" on top of getting an increased commission for hitting the $1250 in sales mark. Plus, my 30 days aren't over yet!

Thanks~
Kris

Awesome job on accomplishing 4 shows and $1500 in sales in your first 30 days!!! That's 200 PC dollars coming your way! The "It's in the Bag" points will count for any show that was held in August (so not on shows held in July.) Hope that answered the question.

legacypc46 said:
Awesome job on accomplishing 4 shows and $1500 in sales in your first 30 days!!! That's 200 PC dollars coming your way! The "It's in the Bag" points will count for any show that was held in August (so not on shows held in July.) Hope that answered the question.

This is right. Plus if you recruit someone and they're as awesome as you, you can get $100 in cash! Isn't PC the best?!

All 4 shows were held and submitted this past week. I have some really great friends and my sister that stepped up and help me out!!

Way to go Kris! What an awesome (and tiring!) week!

Plus, you get a rebate on your starter kit for submitting $1000!

Wow, that's a really awesome job, congratulations!!

Go girl!!! Since your sister helped you out...sounds like you have a potential recruit!!!
Keep up the good work!
Enjoy the free stuff....I earned $1150 total in PC dollars my first 90 days...so I know how fun it is to get all the free stuff!!!
ENJOY!

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points?

Pampered Chef Dollars (PCDs) and "It's in the Bag" Points (IBPs) are rewards programs for customers who host a Pampered Chef party or purchase products from a party. PCDs can be redeemed for free or discounted products, while IBPs can be redeemed for exclusive host-only items.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points?

You can earn PCDs and IBPs by hosting a party and having guests make purchases, or by making a purchase at a party. The amount of rewards you earn depends on the total sales from the party.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points together?

Yes, you can combine PCDs and IBPs to redeem for products. However, PCDs cannot be used towards the purchase of host-only items that require IBPs.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points expire?

PCDs do not expire and can be used at any time. IBPs, on the other hand, have an expiration date and must be used before that date to redeem for host-only items.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars and "It's in the Bag" Points?

To redeem your PCDs and IBPs, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or redeem them online through your consultant's website. Your consultant can help you choose and order the products you want to redeem with your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies