• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website and Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of credit that can be earned through promotions and events and can be used towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website. To redeem them, simply log in to your account and apply them at checkout. They can be used in combination with other offers, but some restrictions may apply. Pampered Chef Dollars do expire after 6 months and cannot be transferred to another person.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I called today to see if I could pay for my website subscription when it's up in Feb. with my PC dollars from December. The guy told me that you can't, but didn't know why. Just wondered if anyone else had asked this question and gotten the answer.

I have never asked, but this is what it says on Consultant's Corner about redeeming Pampered Chef dollars. Redeem Pampered Chef® Dollars
You can redeem Pampered Chef® dollars and Top Performance Cluster dollars on any non-commission order, such as supply orders, kit enhancement orders and sample orders. You can also use your Pampered Chef® Dollars toward registration for Leadership Summit and National Conference.

Thanks Keri-Lyn...I read that too, but I just don't get it...if it's something that's PC related, I wish I could use them for it. Oh well :)

I wish we could use them for Merrill orders, too...web site would be GREAT...

It would make sense to be able to use them for the website. Merrill orders are different since they are not owned by PC. Not that it wouldn't be nice to be able to use them with Merrill too.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of credit that can be earned through various promotions and events. They can be used towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply log in to your account on the website and add the desired items to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars as a form of payment.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars in combination with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars in combination with other offers or discounts. However, please note that some restrictions may apply and certain offers may not be eligible for use with Pampered Chef Dollars.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date, typically 6 months from the date they were earned. It is important to use them before they expire to make the most of your credit.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be transferred to another person. They are tied to the account they were earned on and can only be used by the account holder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Luthergrad