• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's in the Bag Points! Yippeee!

In summary, Heather reached 1,000 points for August and ordered the knife case, the padded envelopes, and the carry all bag. Janet reached 1,000 points for August and ordered the knife case, the padded envelopes, and the carry all bag.
heat123
Silver Member
After I submit my last two shows this weekend, I will have reached 1000pts for it's in the bag! Whoohooooo! I just wanted the envelopes, knife case and carry all. Now come Sept add on points, I can get extra product too! I LOVE TPC:love:!

How'd you all do for Double points Aug?

Last edited:
I just reached $1000 for August. I ordered my knife bag which left me with 200 points. I'll save those till Sept. I also receive the padded envelopes since I attended conference! YAY! Now to get my fall booked. Not looking too hot right now.

stacywhitlow said:
I just reached $1000 for August. I ordered my knife bag which left me with 200 points. I'll save those till Sept. I also receive the padded envelopes since I attended conference! YAY! Now to get my fall booked. Not looking too hot right now.

Good job! Here's looking to Sept points to add!

Wow Heather - good job! I'll end up with 400 points for August most likely.

janetupnorth said:
Wow Heather - good job! I'll end up with 400 points for August most likely.

Thanks Janet! What are you getting or are you rolling over to save up for Sept too?

I have 1,000 points, but I will roll them over for Sept and see what I get.

heat123 said:
Thanks Janet! What are you getting or are you rolling over to save up for Sept too?

I'm waiting but the knife case is on my list for sure...after that, not sure if I'll get the SA tote or more envelopes.

I should have 1,000 by the time I turn in my last 2 shows...maybe even 1200..I am going to wait till the end of Sept too, but I know I want the knife case. I just got my two envelopes today, can't wait to start using them!

Mine only show that I have 400 but I should have 1000. I called my Director and she said that sometimes it takes a while to update. But I haven't had anymore shows since they gave me the 400. Do you think I show call HO.

I'd maybe call for an update??

pchef_Christy said:
Mine only show that I have 400 but I should have 1000. I called my Director and she said that sometimes it takes a while to update. But I haven't had anymore shows since they gave me the 400. Do you think I show call HO.

If you did $1000 in sales, you should have 400.

It is 200 per $500 in sales in August.

My sells was like 2700. I should have more than 400, right?

Are they all held and submitted in August? If so, yes, you should have 1,000 points.I have reached my 1,000 in sales, so I ordered my Consultant Tote and earned my envelopes. By Sunday evening I'll have the rest of the 1,500 for the month. That will give me a chance to order the Knife Case. :)

I've got 1,800 points with 1 more show to to submit!

Kitchen2u said:
I've got 1,800 points with 1 more show to to submit!

Nice job! YOu can afford the whole to go set, all those bags!:p

I earned my free padded envelopes and just put in for my consultant tote. I already have the carry all bag (from past incentives). I wanted the new consultant tote to hold smaller things tighter. I'm looking forward to September. I have already rolled over some.

Wow, you guys are amazing - great job! I'm pushing and hoping to make my $1250 in sales this month which would get me 400 points. It's going to be a stretch but I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow morning and check in with all of my solid customers to see if they need anything that is being retired. Can anyone tell me, If I make $1250 in August will that put me half way toward another 100 points in September?

At first I wanted that knife case, but now I'm not sure. If I'm going to show that freaking heavy bamboo knife block, I don't need the knife case, really.

And.....I don't need the envelopes because I spent some quality time with my Rolling Case and put the padded insert back in it, that my director told me to throw away. That padded insert is really versatile.

Anyway, it's a cool consultant incentive promotion.

I have used the knife case at my last 3 party's--I LOVE IT---I thought the snaps were a bit tights but loosened like jeans do in a couple uses--It is a whole oooohhh when I do the Knives demo now---I FIND THe husbands hanging for that part--a lot----I got an extra set of the padded envelopes-An extra tool turn about tote--I got a new 3 inch knife-I think I will get a new show to go bag---in case---

Whoohoo, my 3 bags should be on there way!!!!

i got my dot bowl & trifle bowl today but no envelopes :cry::cry:
thats what i was MOST excited about.
maybe tomorrow....

I didn't earn as many points as I wanted, but still ended up getting the knife case and the TTA tote. I'm very happy! I have 150 points left over, wish I could get something with them......

SWEET, I got another 450 points to spend today! Hmm, what to get, what to get???

I got the knife case, I cannot WAIT to use it!!

I got the knife case too but I also got the new bamboo block so now I am just going to use my case for a couple knives per show. Got the envelopes and cannot wait to use them. And the carry all case, I was wanting to see if that will suffice instead of using my 100lb roller case???

heat123 said:
SWEET, I got another 450 points to spend today! Hmm, what to get, what to get???

Did you get the new consultant tote, I like it much better than the old one....I'm gonna go check to see If my points are up...;)

Did anybody get more points than they think they earned? I'm afraid to even mention this, for fear that the points will disappear!My sales for September were $1,964 but when I just checked my points balance, I have 400 points to redeem! And here I was trying to figure out how to get another $45 in sales to get me to the $2,000 mark!

Ginger428 said:
Did you get the new consultant tote, I like it much better than the old one....I'm gonna go check to see If my points are up...;)

Which old one??? I did purchase the new consultant tote on supply awhile ago, I wanted to get rid of my old red CRATE;). LOVE this matching set!:love:

I didn't think I would use the totes, I already can fit a great deal in my consultant tote----

I treated myself and got the new 5inch utility knife and the dots mugs! I cannot wait!

heat123 said:
Which old one??? I did purchase the new consultant tote on supply awhile ago, I wanted to get rid of my old red CRATE;). LOVE this matching set!:love:

I meant the carry all case. The one that I won the first month I joined, with the TTT & the 100lb rolling case....:yuck:

Ginger428 said:
I meant the carry all case. The one that I won the first month I joined, with the TTT & the 100lb rolling case....:yuck:

I don't know what the old carry all tote was like but I do like the size of this new one! It's very comparable to the consultant tote but it doesn't have reinforcing walls so that it stays in a "box shape" so to speak, it just collapses without anything in it. I hope that makes sense?

heat123 said:
I don't know what the old carry all tote was like but I do like the size of this new one! It's very comparable to the consultant tote but it doesn't have reinforcing walls so that it stays in a "box shape" so to speak, it just collapses without anything in it. I hope that makes sense?

the one thats on there now...it has like an open pocket on 1 side so it can slide down the handle of the rolling case....geeez I hope that came out right!

hm, I never looked at it that closely to notice that nifty feature ;). Cool!

Okay, I'm reading this thread is it true that if you attended conference you receive padded envelopes? This is not part of the Aug and Sept Promotion. If this is true I haven't received them. My director said I should have received some padded envelopes and I called HO they sounded confused but if I was suppose to receive them they may just be a little longer to arrive. I called them at the beginning of the month.

I believe it was... if you attended confrence and had $1000 in sales you got the envelopes, some one can correct me if I am wrong?!?

noelskitchen said:
Okay, I'm reading this thread is it true that if you attended conference you receive padded envelopes? This is not part of the Aug and Sept Promotion. If this is true I haven't received them. My director said I should have received some padded envelopes and I called HO they sounded confused but if I was suppose to receive them they may just be a little longer to arrive. I called them at the beginning of the month.

You had to do $500 in August and attend conference to get the envelopes.

I had over $500 in sales for the month of August and attended conference.

I had a show last Monday that was over $600! & She will not close until end of the week!! GRRR.. So I won't get points!

noelskitchen said:
I had over $500 in sales for the month of August and attended conference.

I was just checking, since your first post didn't mention the sales requirement part of it.

If you still haven't received them, get the info together (show date(s), amount(s) and submission date(s)) and call HO.

Oops- sorry about that. I misremembered it as $500.

I spent 800 last month on bags... and I just spent Sept 500 on a TTA for my house and a bar pan to use as a raffle. :)
Can't wait to earn PC dollars in Dec...

WOW!! I can't believe how many points you guys all earned!! I'm a new consultant I've only done just shy of 900 in the few weeks since I signed on. I was so bummed to see that a.) I only earned 100 points and b.) there is absolutely NOTHING I can get with 100 points...LOL! I wish I could have at least given them to someone who could have used them. Now they just sit in my account, mocking me!

Congrats to everyone for raking in those points!

Oh ingrid ... I can so relate!Last year, I was mocked by a program called "Pan-o-Rama. I came in at the tail end of this promotion. The idea was that when you sold a pan, you got points toward getting pans. Of course, my sister consultants kicked this off in the middle of a cookware special ... but did that benefit ME? NOT ONE IOTA!I actually did sell ONE pan ... a saute pan. The $38 bought me nothing. All's well that ends well, however ... a year later I got LOTS of cookware ... all FREE!I do wish we'd been able to use those points TOWARD the purchase of things we really wanted, but oh well. It wasn't worth it to me to have pointless points, so I just turned in my September show in October.

Ok I was overexcited last month and used my 400 points, in september only earned 100 now it looks like I'm going to lose it since there's nothing I can get for 100 points. I wish I would have waited. I got the envelopes which truthfully I'm not crazy about since I need something to put them in.

I have 100 points just sitting there too. It would have been nice of them to offer something for 50 or 100 points so we'd get something for those leftover points. Oh well, I did get the 10" saute pan, the envelope bags, and carry-all tote for my efforts. That's more than I had to start with.

What are "It's in the Bag Points" and how do they work?

"It's in the Bag Points" is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. For every show you submit, you earn points that can be redeemed for products or other rewards. The more shows you submit, the more points you earn. You can view your points balance and redeem them in your consultant account on our website.

What rewards can I get with my "It's in the Bag Points"?

There are a variety of rewards available for redemption, including product sets, business supplies, and special consultant events. For example, you can use your points to get the exclusive envelopes, knife case, and carry all that you mentioned. You can also use your points to get additional products during the add on points promotion in September. You can view the full list of rewards and their point values on our website.

How do I earn "It's in the Bag Points"?

You can earn points by submitting shows, either in-person or online. For every show you submit, you will earn points based on the sales from that show. You can also earn bonus points during special promotions, like the double points event in August. The more shows you submit, the more points you can earn.

Do "It's in the Bag Points" expire?

Yes, "It's in the Bag Points" do have an expiration date. Typically, points will expire at the end of the calendar year in which they were earned. However, during special promotions, points may have different expiration dates. Be sure to check your points balance and the terms and conditions for each promotion to ensure you use your points before they expire.

How can I track my "It's in the Bag Points" and redeem them?

You can track your points balance and redeem your points in your consultant account on our website. Simply log in and click on the "It's in the Bag Points" tab. You can view your points balance, see the available rewards, and redeem your points for the rewards of your choice. You can also track your points and rewards through the Pampered Chef app on your phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmajmi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • krwebster
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • ksmedic