• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cashed in My It's in the Bag Points Tonight!

In summary, Carolyn is excited about her recent purchases including the Tool Turn-About & More! Tote, Padded Envelopes, Knife Case, Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry, Large Round Stone with Handles, Dots Large Round Bowl, and Trifle Bowl. She plans to use some of these items as incentives for her team and hopes to earn enough points in September to get some Forged Cutlery. She also received some flashy bling from Kacey as a congratulations for her success. Carolyn is unsure if her sales were good enough to earn a weekend with Chef Chris, but is content with her current purchases and her marriage.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
So far, I got:

Tool Turn-About & More! Tote
NEW! Padded Envelopes (Set of 2) (I already got the one set for $1000/NC)
NEW! Knife Case
Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry
Large Round Stone with Handles
Dots Large Round Bowl
Trifle Bowl
Tool Turn-About

The TTA & More Tote is for me...the rest I think I'll be using as incentives for my team throughout the season...I am hoping to earn enough in September to get a piece or tw oof Forged Cutlery, as well.

Carolyn- Horray for you! That is super cool!!!! For that, I shall give you some flashy bling to enjoy:
congratswave.gif

anim005.gif

DANG, go girl!
I am looking forward to cashign in my points next week (envelopes, carry all tote and the knife case). I will have extra points to roll over to Sept and get some products next! :)

Wow Carolyn, you had a good month! Do you think you did good enough for the weekend with Chef Chris? :love::love:

dannyzmom said:
So far, I got:

Tool Turn-About & More! Tote
NEW! Padded Envelopes (Set of 2) (I already got the one set for $1000/NC)
NEW! Knife Case
Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry
Large Round Stone with Handles
Dots Large Round Bowl
Trifle Bowl
Tool Turn-About

The TTA & More Tote is for me...the rest I think I'll be using as incentives for my team throughout the season...I am hoping to earn enough in September to get a piece or tw oof Forged Cutlery, as well.

You are raking in those point Carolyn! Congrats!

Kitchen Diva said:
Carolyn- Horray for you! That is super cool!!!! For that, I shall give you some flashy bling to enjoy:
congratswave.gif

anim005.gif

Yay! Thanks Kacey - I love BLING!!

pamperedlinda said:
Wow Carolyn, you had a good month! Do you think you did good enough for the weekend with Chef Chris? :love::love:

Oh wow - I'd forgotten all about the weekend with :love:Chef Chris:love:!
I doubt my sales were good enough to earn me THAT...and it's just as well...I think a weekend with Chef Chris might be damaging to my marriage...and I'm kinda fond of my hubby, ya know? ;) LOL

dannyzmom said:
Yay! Thanks Kacey - I love BLING!!

I'm glad I could share my bling!!! I have HUNDREDS of animated bling!!!

Congrats Carolyn! Great Job!! You rocked in August!

Related to Cashed in My It's in the Bag Points Tonight!

What are "It's in the Bag" points?

"It's in the Bag" points are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for customers who host a party or make a purchase. These points can be redeemed for free and discounted products.

How can I earn "It's in the Bag" points?

You can earn "It's in the Bag" points by hosting a Pampered Chef party, making a purchase, or participating in special promotions and challenges. The more you participate, the more points you can earn!

How do I redeem my "It's in the Bag" points?

You can redeem your "It's in the Bag" points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Redeem Points" button. From there, you can browse available products and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for.

Do "It's in the Bag" points expire?

Yes, "It's in the Bag" points do expire. They are valid for one year from the date they were earned. Be sure to use them before they expire so you don't miss out on your rewards!

Can I combine "It's in the Bag" points with other offers or promotions?

No, "It's in the Bag" points cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular priced products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • forchelli926
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies