• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding What to Do With My Pampered Chef Points - Choices, Choices!

In summary, a consultant shares their excitement of earning $1913 in sales for September, just shy of hitting $2000, and receiving 400 In the Bag points instead of the expected 300. They plan to use their points for the Dots Large Bowl and are debating between the Carry All Tote and Knife Case with their remaining points. Other consultants share their opinions and excitement for their own purchases using points. There is also discussion about wanting to be able to swap or buy more points.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I did $1913 for September - Darn almost hit $2000. But they gave me 400 In the Bag points! I only thought I was getting 300. Wow! I love PC:love::love:

So I have 600 and will probably get the Dots Large Bowl because I don't really need any bags and have the rest of the products that I have enough points for.

That leaves me with 200. Do I get the Carry All Tote or the Knife Case? I only have 2 Forged Cutlery knives. I'm not sure I need the Carry All Tote...

Decisions, decisions...:confused:

You probably made 2000 with some extra left over from August. Way to go!Sorry can't be of any help on the decision tho.

Personally I know I won't use the totes, so I got the mugs!! I cannot wait til they arrive

Personally, I'd get the knife case since we can't currently buy it. You could use it to carry other things like cookbooks if you don't have knives.

Yeah, I'm debating on the SA tote or something else...still lots of time to decide.

I ordered mine today, I got the consultant tote( i still use and love my crate), carry all tote ( my last one from a past promo is ripping), tool turn about and more ( i am hoping it is bigger than the last one?) , knife case and simple additions case and I earned the padded envelopes in August.

Then I got the Deep Covered Baker (this would make a nice gift, but I will be tempted to keep two) and the Cranberry plates just because I have a bunch and they are so pretty and then I didn't waste any points.

Pampered Chef is amazing. I cant wait to get my boxes, I also ordered another set of Dots stemware and the holiday appetizer plates this week for free with PC dollars.
My Fed Ex lady will be visiting a lot in the next few days!

The TTA & More is the same tote with a different name.

I'm debating how to use the balance of my points. I've already received the things I felt I couldn't live without. (I ordered those as soon as humanly possible, of course.) I'm just glad I have a little time to decide.

raebates said:
I'm debating how to use the balance of my points. I've already received the things I felt I couldn't live without. (I ordered those as soon as humanly possible, of course.) I'm just glad I have a little time to decide.

I agree, I wish there was a way to swap points or buy more. I really wanted the knife case and that is about it. So now I have 500 points and cannot figure out what to do with them!

I love the knife case. I use it to display each type of knife, a couple of the bamboo pieces, and the wine bottle opener.

I so wanted the knife case but didn't have enough sales in either August or September! UGH!!!

Related to Deciding What to Do With My Pampered Chef Points - Choices, Choices!

What are Pampered Chef points?

Pampered Chef points are a rewards system for customers who make purchases through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Points are earned based on the amount spent on products and can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

How do I earn Pampered Chef points?

You can earn Pampered Chef points by making purchases through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. For every dollar spent, you will earn one point. Points can also be earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or signing up to be a consultant.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef points?

To redeem your Pampered Chef points, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. From there, you can browse the available products and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for. Make sure to check the expiration date of your points before redeeming.

Can I combine my Pampered Chef points with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, Pampered Chef points cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it is best to check the terms and conditions of each offer to be sure. Points can be used towards the regular retail price of a product, but cannot be used towards any sale prices or other discounts.

Do my Pampered Chef points expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef points do have an expiration date. The expiration date can vary, but points typically expire 12-18 months after they are earned. You can check the expiration date of your points by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • MomToEli