• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Spend My 600 Points On?

In summary, the conversation is about a person named Amanda asking for opinions on what to spend their 600 points on. They are considering items such as the TTA Tote, Trifle bowl, carry all, envelopes, and knives. Others chimed in with their opinions and suggestions on what to get based on their personal experiences. The conversation also brought up the idea of hosting a show in December to get items at a discounted price. In the end, Amanda is still unsure of what to get and asks for help, while also giving their own thoughts on the usefulness of certain items.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day! I am having a hard time making a decision and wanted to see what y'all thought. Here are the different things I've thought about. Which do you think would be best?
I have 600 points to spend.

TTA Tote and the Trifle bowl

carry all and the trifle bowl

envelopes and the 3 1/2 paring knife

I'm very indecisive as it is and would love y'all opinions. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Def. get the trifle bowl! I already have it and its very versitile!

I got with my points the 5 inch knife and the dots mugs!!

I know how I am and personally won't use the totes.

Don't you already have a TTA tote? If not, then get that - if you do then get the carryall and the trifle bowl.

I don't like the 3 1/2 paring knife, I like the petite one better.

I do have a TTA Tote but I thought it would be handy for putting the trifle bowl in. So I thought it might be nice to have 2. Decisions, decisions. LOL

Well, I guess that would make the decision a little tougher! Flip a coin :)

My vote is for the the carry all tote and trifle bowl - you can always use the carry all or consultant tote for your TTA if you need to carry the trifle bowl in the TTA tote that you already have.

And if you ever decide that you REALLY want a second TTA tote, it is only $15. But you might not ever want to spend the $ to get your own trifle bowl. I love being able to do trifles at shows, everyone loves them and the bowl! Of course if you think you might do your own show in Dec, you can get it for 60% off...

Now, please help me decide too!

As well as getting the TTA tote and carry all tote, I have 450 points left. So, do I:

A) Get the envelopes and mugs (which I don't want, but will use for teachers gifts)

or

B) Get a 400 pt item. (Utility knife, trifle bowl, exec 8", dots large bowl). I don't want or need any of them, but they would all be great for gifts or for a raffle or basket, or something like that...

So I guess the real question is, how useful are the envelopes for someone who has the consultant tote, TTA tote and carry all tote?

Please help me too!

Don't forget you can host your own show and get the trifle bowl at 60% off in December...throw together some Christmas gift orders and you have a show!I'd look at some other things:
envelopes
knife case
SA tote
TTA tote

You can use one TTA bag for the Trifle bowl AND the TTA at the same time. Tall tools will stick out of the top of the bag, but it works.

AnnieBee said:
My vote is for the the carry all tote and trifle bowl - you can always use the carry all or consultant tote for your TTA if you need to carry the trifle bowl in the TTA tote that you already have.

And if you ever decide that you REALLY want a second TTA tote, it is only $15. But you might not ever want to spend the $ to get your own trifle bowl. I love being able to do trifles at shows, everyone loves them and the bowl! Of course if you think you might do your own show in Dec, you can get it for 60% off...

Now, please help me decide too!

As well as getting the TTA tote and carry all tote, I have 450 points left. So, do I:

A) Get the envelopes and mugs (which I don't want, but will use for teachers gifts)

or

B) Get a 400 pt item. (Utility knife, trifle bowl, exec 8", dots large bowl). I don't want or need any of them, but they would all be great for gifts or for a raffle or basket, or something like that...

So I guess the real question is, how useful are the envelopes for someone who has the consultant tote, TTA tote and carry all tote?

Please help me too!

I have those totes and LOVE my new envelopes. Great for the DCB for putting a saute pan in, etc.

With my 500 points I ordered the Carry all and TTA Totes.

I can't wait to get the carry all, because I still carry my products in, in a crate and it is a pain sometimes. :)

I know what you mean, I've been using that darn crate for 5 years and I HATE it! I got the other carrying things and I really like it.
I love the envelpes, esp for putting the DCB in. I think it gives it a little bit extra padding, and I'm always nervous about it loose in my crate, so I put the dcb in the envelope in the bottom of either the rolling case or the cranberry bag from conference.

I'd say the trfle is a great piece to have too!

I got the knife case, but don't know if I'm going to use it that much, I wish I would have thought of the mugs as gifts for teachers, I prob would have done that! Thanks for the tip Annie!

chefsteph07 said:
mugs as gifts for teachers

Last year for Christmas my oldest DS (he was 8) made a fleece blanket for each of his teachers. In the bag, I included the dots mugs and a package of hot cocco mix.

They loved :love: them. They really like the blankets he made all himself.

My mom has already put in a request for a blanket this year for Christmas. I hope the fleece material goes on sale soon. :)

How did he make the blankets?

1. What is "in theBag... Help Me Choose"?

"in theBag... Help Me Choose" is a feature on our website that helps you find the perfect products for your kitchen needs. It provides personalized recommendations based on your cooking and baking preferences.

2. How does "in theBag... Help Me Choose" work?

Our feature uses a series of questions and prompts to gather information about your cooking habits, kitchen tools, and favorite recipes. Based on your responses, it will generate a list of recommended products for you to consider.

3. Can I use "in theBag... Help Me Choose" to create a registry for a special occasion?

Yes, you can! "in theBag... Help Me Choose" allows you to create a registry for weddings, birthdays, housewarmings, and other special occasions. Just select the "Create a Registry" option and start building your personalized list.

4. Do I have to purchase all the recommended products at once?

No, you don't have to purchase all the recommended products at once. You can add and remove items from your bag as needed. "in theBag... Help Me Choose" also allows you to save your bag for future reference.

5. Is "in theBag... Help Me Choose" only available for registered users?

No, "in theBag... Help Me Choose" is available for all users, both registered and non-registered. However, registering allows you to save your bag and access it from any device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
Replies