• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Dots Large Round Bowl

In summary, the dot bowls are still available, but it looks like they won't be available for the fall/winter. The large rectangle platter would be a good substitute for anything requiring the bowl, but if you don't have any dots items yet, you might want to consider getting it. The large bowl might come in handy for the new pasta salad in the new SB.
jesusluvsu2005
This is still available on supply order but looks like it won't be for the fall/winter. I have the large rectangle platter. Would there be any reason I should try to get this before KE in April? Or can I pretty much use that large platter for everything? I also have the stainless bowl set and the large collapsible bowl. Let me know what you all think. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

You probably don't "NEED" it, but I love my dots large round bowl, and when I bring it and show it at shows, I sell it a lot!! People love that it's more shallow and perfect for salads, or even dip and chips (use with a dots small round bowl). You can probably substitute the rectangle platter for anything requiring this bowl, but if you don't have any dots items yet, you might want to consider getting this, since the dots SA are being heavily featured this season.

I know ALOT of my hosts & guests like it as a Pasta Bowl, although you can use the rectangle platter as well. But I do sell more of the Bowls...HTH:)

I was making Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad for a show yesterday and had to choose between the Large Platter with handles or the Large Bowl. I chose the Large Bowl to bring with me since it seemed to be easier to transport (and a little lighter than the rectangle platter).

Now, when I got there, the host bought almost double the ground beef so I had to almost double the recipe and it was a little high in the bowl, but it still worked out. So, I guess for the normal size recipe I think I would use the large bowl. Also the large bowl might come in handy for the new pasta salad in the new SB...unless the salad is supposed be for the new medium bowl?

I use my bowl for the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and let the icing pool around the bottom, it is perfect.

cincychef said:
I use my bowl for the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and let the icing pool around the bottom, it is perfect.

I'd love to use my bowl for Skillet Cakes, but I just figured the bowl would be too small. Does the center of the cake "sink" into the center of the bowl??

cincychef said:

I bet that looked pretty nifty!

kam said:
I'd love to use my bowl for Skillet Cakes, but I just figured the bowl would be too small. Does the center of the cake "sink" into the center of the bowl??

It is just the right size, it may sink a little but not enough to be visable,once the icing is on you cannot tell at all.

cincychef said:
It is just the right size, it may sink a little but not enough to be visable,once the icing is on you cannot tell at all.

Excellent! Can't wait to try it!

What is the capacity of the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl has a capacity of 4.8 quarts or 4.5 liters.

Is the Dots Large Round Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 425°F.

What are the dimensions of the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.

Can the Dots Large Round Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is oven-safe up to 450°F.

Is the Dots Large Round Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci