• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa- Large/Small Bowls Display- I Think I'm Losing My Mind!

In summary, the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display is a versatile and convenient storage solution for large and small bowls from Pampered Chef. It can hold up to 8 large and 8 small bowls, is fully adjustable, and can also be used for other kitchen items. To clean and maintain it, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap and occasionally tighten the screws for stability.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok..>I know that a day or two ago I saw a beautiful photo of I think it was the Dots Large Round Bowl, and it had a smaller Dots bowl in the center filled with some sort of fruit dip. There were berries in the larger bowl surrounding the smaller bowl.....making a beautiful fruit bowl/serving piece.

Today is my last day to order my Kit Enhancement 40% (it's my fourth month)- and I was thinking of getting those bowls..but I wasn't sure which bowls they used. I have the medium. I figure I can probably do the same thing with a set of Small round bowls and the only be buying one item...but wanted to see the photo again.

Did anyone else see it and remember where? I've looked online CC and main site, as well as my own. I've checked recent emails- but I can't find it. :(

I display the large dots bowl and the pasta bowl together... these two together look good.

I'm not sure about the medium and the small bowls together.

The picture your talking about had the large dots bowl (which is great to display a pasta meal or the power cooking - beef stroganoff), but I'm not sure if it was the pasta or the small bowl paired with it.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember seeing this specific photo and do not have access to any photos from the Pampered Chef website. I suggest reaching out to your consultant for help in identifying the specific bowls used in the photo. They may have access to the photo or be able to provide more information on the bowls used.

Related to Sa- Large/Small Bowls Display- I Think I'm Losing My Mind!

1. What is the purpose of the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display?

The Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display is designed to showcase and organize your collection of large and small bowls from Pampered Chef. It is a convenient and stylish way to store and display your bowls for easy access during cooking and baking.

2. How many bowls can the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display hold?

The Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display can hold up to 8 large bowls and 8 small bowls, making it a perfect storage solution for a variety of bowl sizes and types.

3. Is the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display adjustable?

Yes, the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display is fully adjustable and can be customized to fit your specific bowl sizes and shapes. This allows for a versatile and personalized display for your kitchen.

4. Can the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display be used for other kitchen items?

While the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display is specifically designed for Pampered Chef bowls, it can also be used to store and organize other kitchen items such as measuring cups, utensils, or even small appliances.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display?

The Sa-Large/Small Bowls Display can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly afterwards to prevent any water spots. It is also recommended to occasionally tighten the screws to keep the display sturdy and secure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies