• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Small Imperfections on My Pampered Chef Products Worth Returning?

In summary, the customer is wondering if they are being nit-picky with their items. They are concerned about quality control and if they should contact the Solution Center. The customer is returning all of their products for replacement because they are not happy with them.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am wondering how nit-picky I should be regarding some items I've purchased. I hate to return/exchange things and figure it's impossible to have "perfect" items. But I'm wondering maybe I should ask for a replacement...I don't know. I hate to be super critical, but I figure our customers probably are, so my items should be the best they can be, right?My new SA round platter I just got has an imperfection, it has a little indentation/notch on one spot of the rim,actually kind of like a straight edge spot, so it's not really perfectly round. I noticed it right away, but the more I look at it I wonder if it's really that noticeable. There's also a little raised bubble/bump thing on the flat surface of it. I also noticed that my medium round bowl that I got as a sample looks warped. It's circular, but from the side it looks warped. Then my new fluted stone has a small lttle crack on the edge of the rim on top and a good sized, but still small spot of something, I have no idea what it is, in the bottom. Then when I was putting away my mini-measure-all cup I noticed that on the rim there is a crack in the middle layer of the plastic. You only notice it when you look at the rim head on when you are staring at it trying to assemble the cup into it. KWIM? But you can feel that it's not smooth, and like it has a bump to it.

Okay, so I'm I being nit-picky? They don't bother me so much that I feel entitled to replacements, but I just wonder for quality control if I should contact the Solution Center and let them know?

I would definitly get the fluted pan and the measure all cup replaced. About the others it is up to you. I got the bamboo bowl and it had an area were it looked like it got dropped so I called and got it replaced. You never know if a defect will cause problems down the road. The crack in the stone will definitly need to be replaced. I hope that makes sense.

And if these items are all "new" then you will not have to send them back to get them replaced.

It depends if HO wants them back or not but if it is within the 30 days they will send you a call tag

You aren't being nit-picky. You expect our products to arrive undamaged. With a crack in two of the products, I'm wondering if the package got dropped somewhere along the line. As for the "warped" spot on you SA platter, If it's really noticeable, exchange it. I do remind people that they're individually-painted stoneware, so they may not be perfectly round, flat, or symmetrical. But, if they aren't happy with the way it looks, they should exchange it.

Return them all! That's my motto. JK, but I would return them because you'll be showing them. You don't want someone else to question the quality. I'm about to be sending my second Bamboo Square Bowl back. The first one had a smudge where it looked like the coating was rubbed off before drying. This second one has two spots like that, only they are smaller and more deliberate looking. I don't mean it looks like someone did it deliberately, but the spots are less of a smudge and more of am exact shape. I don't know, but I do know if I were a guest buying from a show, I wouldn't be happy receiving this. I'm not going to show it.

If you're not happy with them, return them. It took 4 tries when I got my fluted stone to get one that wasn't cracked!

I had a guest return a piece of stoneware because it looked like a bit of glaze got onto the surface and someone tried to wipe it off. As a result, there was a smear of cranberry color and an indentation in the stoneware. HO was happy to take it back and gave her a perfect new one w/in 48 hours. awesome!

1. Should I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return or exchange.

2. How long do I have to return a product?

You have up to 60 days from the date of purchase to return a product for a full refund or exchange. After 60 days, we are unable to process returns or exchanges.

3. Can I return a product if I no longer have the original packaging?

Yes, you can still return a product even if you no longer have the original packaging. However, please make sure to package the item securely so it does not get damaged during shipping.

4. Will I have to pay for shipping to return a product?

If the product is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the cost of shipping. However, if the return is due to a change of mind or preference, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.

5. Can I return a product that was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product that was purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that the return will need to be processed through the consultant and not through our customer service team. Please reach out to your consultant for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • andrealynne719
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • BadGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies